Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
102,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever use it? Reason I asked I have HSM ammo with Berger bullets. Figured Berger wouldn't let their bullets get loaded in substandard brass.

In case no one has ever heard of HSM:

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
I assume their brass is probably made by someone else....

·
Premium Member
102,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
102,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well lookie there.....both are good brass ...I have some older Hornady loads that used lake city brass...ya just never know.
Now when I purchase ammo until I start reloading, I'm going to pay closer attention to the head stamp.

Thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
it's nice to know where it's made.
there are many sites that post lists of this info...there are hundreds of them so I won't link to any but you'll find what your looking for ( or like me get sidetracked into some other info I knew nothing about...lol )

Matt.

·
Premium Member
102,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it's nice to know where it's made.
there are many sites that post lists of this info...there are hundreds of them so I won't link to any but you'll find what your looking for ( or like me get sidetracked into some other info I knew nothing about...lol )

Matt.
Tell me about it. I was looking for something on scopes and came across the 6.5x284 Norma chambered Savage 12 f class rifle. 1400 bucks later and I have one.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Norma makes Weatherby brass as well; good stuff other than being a little soft.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.