·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
I was looking at those same heads. I could never get a hold of the guy

They want $4400 for the whole set up been on there for a while under sevral different adds

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm guessing if I was to buy those I would have to fabricate my own headers, run offset roller lifters, and a bunch of other stuff... Is there a list anywhere that states what all it takes to use SB2.2 heads on a standard type block????

Thanks for the info 85 :D

·
Registered
545 Posts
I built a motor with those heads on a standard block for friend. You will need.

1. custom headers
2. offset/offset lifters
3. cutom length pushrods
4. custom ground cam for the SB2 heads
5. custom pistons for the valve arrangement

·
Vendor
6,455 Posts
I had Lemons build my header and they are top notch. I paid $3000.00 for my set up and it didn't come with valley pan $200+ and valve covers $300+.

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! Are you sprayin yours mrhockey?? How does it run??? Looks like a badass setup!!!!!

·
Vendor
6,455 Posts
Check your PMs

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks! 8)

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So do these heads flow like crazy right from the cup teams??? Or should I have them ported??? How much am I going to have to spend on port work if I do that????

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
They flow pretty good around 380 average head's there all ported but if you want more work done you better go to somebody that has worked on them before there a little different than other's and can be killed eazy, I'd just put them on and try it first

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
I've dealt with this guy from Arkansas... he's a stand up guy from my experience.

As for those heads, they are roundy round stuff so keep that in mind. they will work 'good' and make 'good' power but they will not represent what an SB2 can really do on a drag race deal.... but for 4400 bucks, with top shelf parts like mohawk rockers and such.... you're getting a good foundation to build on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts