Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll try to keep this short. I'm building a 68 Camaro. It will probably see 80% street 20% track use. It is a chassis car being built to 7.50. Will have 427 lsx with twins. I don't know the first thing about efi or boost controllers and so on. I was thinking about running a racepak dash. Can you guys give suggestions on what system works best and what things work together. Holley dominator/big stuff?I lliterally have no clue what I should be looking for. Thanks

·
Registered
279 Posts
Dominator and big stuff both work with racepak now. Dominator is easy fpr self tuners and well equipped enough for insane race only cars. Can't go wrong with either. On board air and electronic boost control is awesome for the street. Tie your boost to a front wheel speed sensor and you will own the street from a traction standpoint once you get it dialed in.

·
Registered
5,761 Posts
Being that you have no experience with EFI........you'd likely have the best luck avoiding the BS3 system. It is quite antiquated. Just my .02

Your best bet is to call a Holley EFI dealer (plenty here are very good) and spec/buy your system from them. It should come with support from the dealer you buy from so keep that in mind (you wouldn't want to buy from Jegs or Summit even to save a few dollars).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts