·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,858 Posts
Claymore mines

Reactions: GRUBBY

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
I bet there is a lot more to this story than "some one filled my exhaust with foam and left a note".

exactly, more than likely racing around the neighborhood, revving it up constantly, probably endangering kids.
still a dick move though.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
A few years ago I drove my shitbox to a party at a family members across town. My car is pretty loud(long tubes with a single dumped 4" and magnaflow muffler). However, I don't drive like a dick on the street. If I flog it, I'm away from residential areas or on empty roads. When I went to leave the party, one of the neighbors had set a rusty old lawnmower muffler on my spoiler and had scratched it. So I picked up the muffler calmly, walked to the middle of the street with it, looked around with a grin on my face and set it down gently in the middle of the street.

I started my car and drove home. When I got home I pulled the exhaust off at the headers(2 bolts and 2 vband clamps). Soon as it got dark I drove back to the neighborhood. It's 25 mph so I did the speed limit.....in 1st gear(4.56 gears, 25" tall tire). I think I drove up and down that street 5 or 6 times. I did that every couple days for a month or so.

Ever since then, no one's fucked with my car when I take it to that family members house.

·
Registered
700 Posts
This came up on my youtube recommended videos-
One of the commenters was bragging about filling a neighbor's mufflers with expanding foam. Does this happen a lot with loud cars?

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
To all you Internet tough guys where would you go? Someone left a note, I'm guessing they didn't sign it and add an address. So who's ass would you kick? Who's forehead would you put the ice pick in? Who's car would you fill with fox piss?? Where would you send the bill?? Would you just get everyone in a 5 mile radius??? 10mile radius for the real baddasses??
Help me understand how you would get revenge on someone when you have no idea who it is.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
To all you Internet tough guys where would you go? Someone left a note, I'm guessing they didn't sign it and add an address. So who's ass would you kick? Who's forehead would you put the ice pick in? Who's car would you fill with fox piss?? Where would you send the bill?? Would you just get everyone in a 5 mile radius??? 10mile radius for the real baddasses??
Help me understand how you would get revenge on someone when you have no idea who it is.
Take the muffler off, install driveway alarm, set up camera, wait for dildo..

·
Ask me about my Weiner!..
6,237 Posts
Well Mr. Peabody, the answer here is observation. When you’re on someone’s list, they tend to pay a lil extra special attention to you. Or you just set the whole fucking neighborhood on fire and just accuse everyone.

·
Former RJ instigator
40,276 Posts
In their defense, they do sound like shit, but trespassing and filling the exhaust with foam is taking things a bit too far.

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
16,643 Posts

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
10,387 Posts
Meh, It is one thing to have a loud exhaust when you go WFO. but these shit heads that just whaaap the throttle over and over at lights, and rolling down streets need the foam in their throats. same with the bikers that think they have to twist the throttle over and over, At lights, or while coasting down the road.
Sure the guy maybe should not have filled the exhaust with foam, but maybe the mustang asshat won't be a throttle junkie at every chance .
This is a sign of no one caring about others, not everyone wants to hear your throttle junkie shit be it a car or a bike, same with the boom boom boom, of music. respect your surroundings and those in it, and you just might not end up with a car that not start because the exhaust is plugged up with foam.

·
Registered
32,398 Posts
Meh, It is one thing to have a loud exhaust when you go WFO. but these shit heads that just whaaap the throttle over and over at lights, and rolling down streets need the foam in their throats. same with the bikers that think they have to twist the throttle over and over, At lights, or while coasting down the road.
Sure the guy maybe should not have filled the exhaust with foam, but maybe the mustang asshat won't be a throttle junkie at every chance .
This is a sign of no one caring about others, not everyone wants to hear your throttle junkie shit be it a car or a bike, same with the boom boom boom, of music. respect your surroundings and those in it, and you just might not end up with a car that not start because the exhaust is plugged up with foam.
s-l300.jpg

101 - 114 of 114 Posts