Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
I wonder if that guy even talked to the mustang owner before causing property damage, as seeing how he finally found him. He must not live in the guys neighborhood, otherwise he would of known very quick who owned the car. I'm not sure what I would of done, but it would not be good. I have a bad temper, and messing with my car would light me off quick. It's one thing to talk to the owner and get nowhere, but to just go cause property damage first is a dick move.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,859 Posts
Duh its a Mustang run him over with it

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Every time we go to the cars n coffee the mustang group shows up. Every one has that loud ass exhaust and every one of them has to rev it up
And hit the gas when leaving. It don’t bother me I’m just waiting for one to crash on the way out.

·
Idiot Savant
164,481 Posts
I have a LS Lesbian in the cul-de-sac that has a loud as hell Camaro. If he'd just start it and drive it, it would be one thing. But every time he starts it he has to do a 6K tuneup and launch the POS down the street.

I wouldn't mind if someone opened the door and filled the car with foam. However, I try to view it as Karma for my younger days.

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,723 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Wait till the perp returns, incapacitate him. Take his right shoe off and use it to kick my front door in. Drag him inside, break some bones. Then call local PD and report a home invader. While they were locked up, I'd make sure that word got around from the COs that he was in there for touching kids.

·
Registered
17,173 Posts
I've always like the frozen Round Up Idea.

·
Registered
9,160 Posts
You really want to gamble with your life like that? Touch my shit see how i react.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts