Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
I have a hard time feeling sorry for him...............

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
so .... dissapear.... but a fuckload of property under a bs corp. in the middle of nowhere and do as you please

·
Practical Joker
3,431 Posts
last time there was a lotto thread there was this great article on what you have to do. Harassment and suing from everyone.

Put your money somewhere else and run and hide!

Lots of people die or commit suicide.

You become the instant celebrity, harassed as soon as you step out your door. People doing things so they can get a lawsuit and payout. Family arguing for money, no matter what you do they all hate you. Fake people.

Its the celebrity curse. The one we all say no money is worth.

Does anyone have that article?

·
SEENYOR MEMBER
7,890 Posts
If you don't have to disclose yourself if you win, put it in a blind trust and tell everyone you came into a "little money".

·
Registered
9,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
last time there was a lotto thread there was this great article on what you have to do. Harassment and suing from everyone.

Put your money somewhere else and run and hide!

Lots of people die or commit suicide.

You become the instant celebrity, harassed as soon as you step out your door. People doing things so they can get a lawsuit and payout. Family arguing for money, no matter what you do they all hate you. Fake people.

Its the celebrity curse. The one we all say no money is worth.

Does anyone have that article?
^^^^this seems to be the theme for most lottery winners. sure what like to see what all the fuss is all about for myself though.:)

·
King of all Assclowns
11,308 Posts
“I do good deeds every day,” he said, “just like Dale Earnhardt. And just like him I don’t like bragging about it.”

.......Of course there's this quote...

·
Registered
10,222 Posts
you wouldn't see my heels through the dust and personally i don't think ANY winners should be required to disclose their identity. winners that have been on public assistance should have to pay whatever they were given back plus a percentage

1 - 16 of 16 Posts