Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Se帽or Member
Discussion Starter #1
These videos always get me. Watch his arms, like those of a lil kid who doesn't know what to do with them when he's all excited and surprised at the same time.

Registered
I always smile when I see those videos. Thanks for sharing

Trolling the Trolls
"Born colorblind, William lived his whole life in back and white. For his 66th birthday, his family decided to pitch in together to buy Enchroma glasses that have color correcting lenses that help the colorblind see color. This video is his expression to opening his gift and witnessing color for the first time. "

Long Live The King
That鈥檚 damn interesting. The glasses must manipulate the light frequencies. Wow

Registered
I'm truly happy for the man but, at the same time I'm pissed it cost $3.000 for those glasses. Lots of colorblind people will never experience color all because of greed.
that my friend is what we broke arse people call life, you learn to live it, deal with it, or kick your self in the butt and do something about it for your self.

Registered
I'm truly happy for the man but, at the same time I'm pissed it cost $3.000 for those glasses. Lots of colorblind people will never experience color all because of greed.
That can be said for 1000's experiences in life. Maybe the couple who cant afford in-vitro fertilization or the guy/gal who simply wants to race on weekends but cant afford to .

Registered
Colorblind people don't see in black and white. I have all 3 impairments and it is red, green and brown that are the problem colors. The rest are seen normally.

Registered
No, greed is wanting a complex problem solved for cheap.

Registered
Colorblind people don't see in black and white. I have all 3 impairments and it is red, green and brown that are the problem colors. The rest are seen normally.
I am color blind . I have problems seeing the difference between greens and browns , blues and purples. If you show me a shade blue and a shade of purple side by side I will see the difference between them if I have a minute to look at them. If you show me the same two colors 5 feet apart I will not see the difference between them. When I was a kid the doctor told me I was color blind to pastel colors. I dont know if thats a real term or the doctor was just making it easy for me to understand cause I was a kid

Registered
I'm supposedly very color blind. Like bad according to doctors. Been this way my whole life. It's not bad to deal with at all. And I don't see just black and white that's not how it works. Bought a black camaro one time turns out it was purple.

Registered
That can be said for 1000's experiences in life. Maybe the couple who cant afford in-vitro fertilization or the guy/gal who simply wants to race on weekends but cant afford to .
I had the snip, got remarried, and then did the unsnip. The unsnip didn't work.
We had to do IVF. It wasn't covered at that time but is now. It was almost 25k between paying for the reversal which didn't work and then all the IVF stuff. Best money I EVER spent in my life. My son is 9 now.
You want to see some truly heartbroken people? Go to the IVF clinic.
Couples that have spent every single penny they have and all of their time trying to have a kid. Most of them would make amazing parents because they are so emotionally invested, and other people that couldn't give two shits about kids pop them out like rabbits.
Life's not fair.

Trolling the Trolls
I'm red/green deficient.

Friend of mine it was all in grayscale for him. He'd stop at flashing yellows because he couldn't tell if the lights were red or yellow. We got pulled over one night because he stopped at a flashing yellow, cop got a laugh out of it, thanked JB for playing it safe.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts