Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
28,164 Posts
That guy washes his balls with lava soap. Drys them with 80 grit sandpaper.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Holy Shit and he says this is a small one compared to the others :eek: Yea he's a Bad Ass , I just sprayed a nest on my pole building door the size of a quarter with two wasp on it and my method was spray it standing about 20' away and i still ran off wide open.

·
Registered
17,625 Posts
Why wait for it to get that big? I get rid of them when they are about golf ball size especially when they are in an area so easily reached. Also, night time is the better time to do it.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
That's just retarded. That's how you go and get yourself fucked up good.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Hose it with BrakeKleen first and there won’t be any wasps to worry about.

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
27,473 Posts
Gasoline kills them on contact

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
15,700 Posts
Best to pull that stunt off when it's cold outside

·
Former RJ instigator
41,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
One sting and I'm crying like a 3 year old girl. :smt022

" I got stung, 3 maybe 4 times, hmm, not that bad"..... :smt081

·
Trump Voter NRA Member
6,589 Posts
I usually have to deal with one of those every year around my house. I use a pump-up sprayer and put dish washing soap in it and spray that fucking nest with soapy water. Once they get suds on them they are done, then power wash the nest.

One year the fuckers built a nest in the outside wall of the house between the studs. I first I blocked their hole, that was a bad idea, :( the fuckers eat through the dry wall and the inside of the house looked like a horror movie. It took a while to get rid of hundreds of them flying around inside the house. So, I took the argon bottle off my MIG welder and rigged up a hose, I filled the cavity with argon and never seen any of them from that nest again.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Best to pull that stunt off when it's cold outside
Or dark....If he did that at night they wouldnt have bothered him. He wouldnt do that with the wasp nests we have up here in the northeast. As soon as he got close to the nest they would be all over him....And the stings they give ARE bad....That looks more like the yellow jacket nests we have up here.

I have a big hornets nest I have to deal with and you wont see me in broad daylight being a tough guy ripping it down.....

1 - 20 of 46 Posts