Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
You have to be some kind of fucking idiot to live in a house like that,paid off no less, and be given $100,000 and STILL lose it......HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
972 Posts
how fucking stupid are people? if your house is paid off and you have $100K in the bank you are set for life. you could work at McDonalds to pay the bills. dumb fucks just trying to leave beyond their means.

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
I'm telling you if someone helped my like that, i'd take that $100,000 and turn it into a whole lot more and wouldn't ever need to mortgage the home. But i've learned to be a frugal phuker over the years..8)

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
i saw that on the news, and it pissed me off big time. the house is a hop skip and a jump for the shop.. greed makes folks do all sorts of things. they tried to come up, and got caught up in the mortgage crisis. but it always seems easier to gamble something away when you didnt have to work your ass of for it!!!!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Typical fn N's .
Is anyone suprised?
UR A PHUCKIN DICK!!!!

Who gives a shit what color they are, EVERYBODY PHUCKS UP!

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I guess I can't say I'm overly surprised. Some people are just plain stupid and greedy.

On a side note, Extreme Makeover show is doing a house close to my town next week (I believe). The husband died four years ago and the wife claims that she couldn't do anything with the house in that time. Yet, when you look at the pics in the newspaper it looks pretty obvious that the house has been in disrepair for longer than 4 years. The shingles are curled up, the wooden siding is actually falling off in some spots and the porch is in ruins. Hmmm

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Unbelieveable.

Why in the world would they take 2nd mortgage for business?
Would somebody explain that to me, I'm totally lost on that.

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Unbelieveable.

Why in the world would they take 2nd mortgage for business?
Would somebody explain that to me, I'm totally lost on that.
They blew the 100K and got use to that lifestyle..hence the MAX AMOUNT 2nd mortgage. Retards.

You'd think a financial adviser would be on stand by...but I guess not???

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
If you give a drunk a beer, he's still a drunk. lol

·
Registered
972 Posts
They blew the 100K and got use to that lifestyle..hence the MAX AMOUNT 2nd mortgage. Retards.

You'd think a financial adviser would be on stand by...but I guess not???
does it take a financial adviser to tell you not to spend more than you make:confused: not exactly splitting the atom here.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Agreed... skin color isn't the issue.

Trash is Trash.

Really too bad..... given a once in a lifetime opportunity and piss it away...... KP may have a point though....... some folks' priorities are ass backwards. They probably never really intended to keep the house.

Taxes/utility costs on that place were likely not what they had in mind. Easier to mortgage it to the hilt and bail with more coin than they've ever seen in their lives-

1 - 20 of 85 Posts