Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
if waivers are not worth anything then why does every race track in America still use them?
show us a few examples if its been proven worth less time after time.
I have no interest in arguing with you about it. If you want to know why a track isn't open, ask them. I've only done this for 30+ years and have seen people sue, and get settled with, regardless of the waiver. But I will tell you, the concerns of the business owner are a lot greater than the concerns we do or don't have with getting a virus. I think ours is the perfect sport to social distance. But frankly it irks me that our state has ANY restrictions at this point.

·
Registered
9,206 Posts

That's why I always say there are 2 kinds of liberals, and nobody has proven me wrong yet!!!!

1st type is the kind that truly want to help people, as long as they don't have to pay for it.
They want the guy smarter than them, works harder than them, risks more than them to pay for every thing.
They want the government to be in control, which proves they are stupid!!!
The government can't do anything without layer after layer of fraud, waste, abuse & corruption.

The 2nd type is the POS loser/leech kind of liberal.
They think they are entitled to everything we have without working for it like we did!!!
The welfare whore, the able body loser/leech, the complete brain damaged imbeciles like we have here!!!
If a guy has a million dollars in his pocket, that's his money, not some POS loser sitting on his free couch,
talking on his free obama phone, eating his free food stamp lobster & shrimp, under his free roof.
That's for damn sure.
I don't deserve a nickle of it, and the POS loser sure and frick doesn't either!!!

You prove time and time again you are a dipshit your self...

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
I talked to a guy in Monterrey Mexico this morning. He said his state has limited public transportation. Only 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours after work. Also only one person per UBER. But next week they are opening up. He said there are about 200 cases of virus in his local. He said Mexico City is where there are more. Funny you do not here anything about Mexico or Canada and their anti virus plans. Are their politicians smarter than ours? No Democrats down there?

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I have no interest in arguing with you about it. If you want to know why a track isn't open, ask them. I've only done this for 30+ years and have seen people sue, and get settled with, regardless of the waiver. But I will tell you, the concerns of the business owner are a lot greater than the concerns we do or don't have with getting a virus. I think ours is the perfect sport to social distance. But frankly it irks me that our state has ANY restrictions at this point.
lol ok, I've been racing for over 25yrs & I own a business that has been open all year threw this pandemic. I probably have more on hand experience under my belt than you do w/ running a business & liability associated w/ it...

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
lol ok, I've been racing for over 25yrs & I own a business that has been open all year threw this pandemic. I probably have more on hand experience under my belt than you do w/ running a business & liability associated w/ it...
Well you are right then. They should do whatever you think they should do.

·
Registered
7,717 Posts
My understanding of the Darrell Russell accident was GoodYear and NHRA knew they had a problem with the tires exploding. So the situation was very different from the situation we find ourselves in.

·
T/S 368E
27,695 Posts

We all did, including Darrell when he signed on the dotted line!!!!!!
It was his choice to run.

·
Registered
13,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I think we may have "jumped the shark" here. What I am suggesting is to simply ask your local sheriffs what needs to be done to reopen your local tracks. I can now say, even that does not always work. I know of at least one sheriff in North Carolina who has decided that he doesn't care what precautions are taken, he is simply going to follow what his governor says. Sheriffs are an elected office. As per usual, it comes down to politics. But you know what? Politics comes down to voters. I think I can leave it at that. Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
16,195 Posts
I talked to a guy in Monterrey Mexico this morning. He said his state has limited public transportation. Only 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours after work. Also only one person per UBER. But next week they are opening up. He said there are about 200 cases of virus in his local. He said Mexico City is where there are more. Funny you do not here anything about Mexico or Canada and their anti virus plans. Are their politicians smarter than ours? No Democrats down there?
Canadian politician's smarter that American politicians? Please.........our Liberal PM used the emergency powers to create a law making it illegal to own 1500 different types of guns, because one deranged lunatic with a bunch of illegal guns, and no licence, killed 22 people in Nova Scotia. Come to hear yesterday that the locals had complained to the RCMP (Canada wide police force) for years about his spousal abuse and cache of illegal guns, but did nothing. With a stroke of a pen he made hundreds of thousands of law abiding, licence'd gun owners in Canada, criminals. That is not smart leadership. That is a dictatorship. Smart.....like your democrats. We have less cases because we have less people, and a not for profit healthcare system.

·
T/S 368E
27,695 Posts

I know nothing about Canada other then they give us great hockey players.
That being said, I would bet the farm they did not become successful under liberal majority's or liberal agenda!!!
I'm willing to bet the successful came from hard work, earning their own way, and taking risks,
not sitting on your fat lazy ass collecting free everything!!!

I highly doubt anyone or any country flourished under wealth redistribution, government control of every decision,
stealing from the successful to support those unwilling to work, they might have survived,
but they sure and hell didn't have a better life than if they would have earned their own way.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts