Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to take a picture of my car of a website that takes pictures for the track I just went to on fri night.It has copy right so when you right click on it nothing happens...How can I make it work?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Buy the picture from the photographer you cheap stealing fuck. Thats how they make a living.YBBitch:
Na I spent a some money there a couple years ago when I went there with my mustang I rather get it for free.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It just a picture people thats all I don't feel like waiting for emails and paying for one picture I just want it right now

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Toecutter pm sent!

·
Registered
147 Posts
so this guy took pics of this other guy's car... isn't that in some way invasion of his rights? shouldn't the copy of the photo of the guy's car be free to him? seems like an ass fucking kind of situation to me.... why would I pay for a picture of my own car... if nothing less I should be charging that ass wipe to take pics of MY car.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks I got the picture!!!

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
He did sign something, it's in the waiver...

·
Registered
844 Posts
I take pictures at the races and some people do buy my pictures, i have seen people "steal" my pictures off my website, but i dont mind that. Usually if they email me first then i will send them the full size, high resolution shot just for taking the time and courtsey to ask me. Thats just me though, some of those photo guys are complete assholes...but at the same time some are really nice people.

Anyways glad you got it figured out...

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
He did sign something, it's in the waiver...
At our track, our waiver does mention that you and your vehicle might be photographed/video taped for promotional purposes. This came in handy once when a guy blew up his brand new Shelby GT500. He took it in for warranty service and the dealership knew about our website. So based on the video I took, they voided his warranty.

So of course, he got a lawyer who tried to sue us for invasion of privacy. Forunatley, our track had better lawyers. The case never made it to court. The waiver came in really handy in that case...LOL!...

As far as selling pictures, I got to tell you. There is NO money in it at all. 99% of these photogs are amatuers using a simple point & shoot camera. I am included in that statement...LOL!...Once in a great while, I will have a racer ask me to print out a photo for him in an 8x10. I simply e-mail it to Walmart, pay the $3.00 and charge them $5.00 ($2.00 is for my time).

:cool:

1 - 20 of 154 Posts