Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a stock suspension Vega (triangulated 4 link) that launches with the left front much higher than the left. The car is twisted so much I am getting real bad tire rub on the inside left rear tire, at ride hieght i have 3/4" clearence. I have double adjustable shocks on the rear, 3 clicks from stiff comp, 3 clicks from loose ext. Air bag in right rear, went from 25 lbs to 50, no difference. Footbraking to 10.80's, 1.50 60's.

What do I need to do to correct this? An anti roll bar may be in the works for the winter and will require redoing the entire exhaust. Factory sway bar won't fit either.

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
Mount the arb upside downs and off the back with the rods going up to the frame no need for exhaust work most of the time

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
What's an Anti-Roll!?
First time I've ever heard of one..

Sorry -
;)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anti roll bar is in the works, but for now I don't have the room. Exhaust, fuel system, springs, control arms, all in the way right now. Over the winter I will redo it all and fit an anti roll bar, is there anything I can do to help this?

Does the angle of the upper arms \ / have anything to do with this? Mine are a little more straight than the factory set up.

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
Nope , your may let the rear end not stay centered. If you have little room mount it to the rear end not the frame it wont care

1 - 7 of 7 Posts