Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's here it! How do you ditch the wife for good and keep the race car, trailer, etc?

·
Non me ne frega un cazzo
32,637 Posts
You gotta put your car in a buddy's name before the divorce. Then she cant take shit its not legally yours. Been there done that.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
My ex bought a race car from me and made payments on it. It was in the property settlement agreement. I had two race cars at the time.
How do you like them apples?

·
ProStock Jackstand Winner
25,123 Posts
You make sure that all the toys you want are not in your name.. never pay for anything for it with a credit card... unless you take money out of the card and use the cash to buy something... dont keep receipts either.

·
Not Just Another Game
1,560 Posts
You can put your stuff in my name...I'll keep it safe. ;) Good Luck!

When I divorced my ex. I let that asswhole have just about everything including his entire retirement fund. I didn't want anything else from that damn man...just a signature on the dotted line.

·
Registered
577 Posts
You have to get rid of everything. Sell to friends on paper that she does not know possibly in another state. Document everything you sold for short money with bills of sales DATED before you file for divorce or she does because once it in the hands of the court your hands are tied. Then she is entitled to about half of everything.. I had dated bank deposit slips, then you can get the cash out of the bank. You have some explaining to do but it beats out haveing all your physical assets sitting there for the taking. I made out pretty well but I had quite a bit of stuff before we were married, thats all the shit she wanted. Make sure you get a GOOD lawyer. I sold one of my Camaros on paper to a friend in Mass and all the while it was stored next door to where she was living when she moved back in with her parents. No matter what she says she does not want once her friends and family get ahold of her and tell her to cut your balls off most of the time they turn into a vindictive bitch.. Goodluck.

·
Cowboy up
1,690 Posts
You can put your stuff in my name...I'll keep it safe. ;) Good Luck!

When I divorced my ex. I let that asswhole have just about everything including his entire retirement fund. I didn't want anything else from that damn man...just a signature on the dotted line.

In that case he was lucky to even have a woman like you.

·
Not Just Another Game
1,560 Posts
In that case he was lucky to even have a woman like you.
Thanks I agree. I am better off without that dickphuck. Just glad I got out when I did. I woke up one day and realized I wasn't all that young anymore and did I want to live like this for the rest of my life. I lost nearly 10 years pretty much in misery. I have three beautiful children, but my life was filled with a bunch of phuckin bullshit...So I packed it up...Left him 1/2 the household stuff (enough for his three bedroom apt) The truck, pool table, blah blah blah...Cleaned, did laundry, and had the house in order and left.

Not including him getting to keep his retirement, still had money in the bank etc.

I was done and didn't want anything from him anylonger. After 3 years I am finally getting child support every now and again. I don't really care though...I am so much better off and am finally happy with myself, life, and well my job still blows ass but whose doesn't.

If I could only get a personal assistant job or win the lottery...I'd be in like flinn.;)

Sorry for wreckin your thread dude...

Hope it works out for you.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts