Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
El-conquistador, sir
17,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have a rental cabin the we rented to a bunch of Grateful Dead heads. Hell I thought Jerry was long dead and gone, but hey whatever, those people are so high they don't know their head from their ass anyway. I know they don't know how to clean up after themselves. We scrubbed Peanut Butter and Jelly from all over the place for hours.

Along with scraps from Big bongs, power hitters, whisker doodles, lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, crap flappers, whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, ****** lighters,,, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts,,, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, and whistlin' kitty chasers.

Then came THE MATTRESS, OMG, they must have fucked, sucked, gave birth on, shit, pissed, and puked all over this mattress, and then soaked it in diesel fuel. We were at a loss on what to do with it. So like every red blooded Amurican we rubber gloved up and grabbed the breathing masks and loaded it up. It weighed 5 times its normal weight from all the fluids, we were going to burn it but Cletus the local fire chief said it would smoke the holler up for days, then the Canadians would be bitching.

We drove to the next county it seemed like out of the Beverly Hillbillies stompin grounds, I could have swore I saw a sign that said, Bugtussle, Beshue Theater. We came to an abandoned road, drove about 100 feet down and reversed in at 40 mph and slammed the brakes on, the rest is history.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
PERFECT !!!!

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
NIMBY Great.!
Its those kind of problem solving skill that are going to get you ahead in life
But posting it like you did like anything posted on Facebook is not conducive to a productive society

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
Your neighbors front yard, do it about 3am..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts