Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is a good way to boost your testosterone levels? I've seen GNC sells pills that say they work but I haven't tried them. Tell what you have used that works??? Thanks

·
Elite Member
14,055 Posts
Cut the fast food bullshit and pop out of your diet is a good start.

Start doing heavy leg workouts at the gym. ( squats, leg press, etc ) All of your natural hormones are stored in your legs. Working them heavy helps to release them.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't drink much soda and eat Pretty good. I do need to exercise more tho. Will running or riding a bike bring them out too?

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Test Enathate
Yeaaaaaaah boooooie! Good shit right there. I feel like King Kong at 750mgs a week!
Op, you can go spend a bunch of money on that GNC shit, but your body is going to make what it makes.

·
MOAR CORN!
3,453 Posts
Stay away from over that silly over the counter shit any of those kinds of places want to sell. Your endocrine system isn't something to be messing with.
You need to lift, heavy and often. Dead lifts, squats and bench and get an actual meal plan together. Do work son.

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
Yeaaaaaaah boooooie! Good shit right there. I feel like King Kong at 750mgs a week!
Op, you can go spend a bunch of money on that GNC shit, but your body is going to make what it makes.
Since I've retired from power lifting I run 250mg test e and 150mg masteron e every 5th day

It is the smallest tune up I can run and still feel and look good......If less would do the job I would step back even more

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
pro-source androtest extreme

·
Elite Member
14,055 Posts
Since I've retired from power lifting I run 250mg test e and 150mg masteron e every 5th day

It is the smallest tune up I can run and still feel and look good......If less would do the job I would step back even more
I would get on some gear if I had a trust worthy place to get it from.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can someone tell me where to get test enanthate

·
Registered
998 Posts
Your testosterone is not stored in your legs.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,480 Posts
Go see a Dr and get your testosterone levels tested.

If you have low test levels, you get be put on a LEGAL and Safe HRT program.
HRT = Hormone Replacement Therapy.

the downside of any of these street pharmaceutical steroids is you have NO IDEA of the lab quality
How they were made, if what's in them will kill you prematurely, cause cancer, etc.
I've known ALOT of juice heads in my life and several have died in their 30's.
Speculation on why........you can do it all day. One common element is they all geared up from street pharmacys.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts