Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Wayyyyy more left in it!
7,065 Posts
Dumbass owner couldn't seafoam that mug? Or just did an ls swap?

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Ouch. But damn that dealer was huge! Holy shit how many gays did they have? And why not court or go to corporate. Corporate would hate to see that video get out.

Owner not to bright on what to do to get his car fixed

And CS1 wheels are FUGLY!

·
Registered
28,611 Posts
Phackin fword owners !!

·
Registered
22,179 Posts
True story that happened at Joe Mackins in Columbia,MO. Bill told me about. At that time Bill was a service writer for the big dealership so was standing right there!!

The old computer programing Corp, Datastorm that was here in town back then had three partners. Smith, Monaco and the last, I forget his name?? BUT he was big time into Porches/and even raced them!

He had his 930 serviced/checked out and the Tech decided to take it west of town on I-70 for a spin!!

The guy took his 930 home and checked his tattle-tale box and found out that his car had been topped out at least twice! He then went back to Joe M's great big dealership and the Tech was fired on the spot!

pdq67

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
True story that happened at Joe Mackins in Columbia,MO. Bill told me about. At that time Bill was a service writer for the big dealership so was standing right there!!

The old computer programing Corp, Datastorm that was here in town back then had three partners. Smith, Monaco and the last, I forget his name?? BUT he was big time into Porches/and even raced them!

He had his 930 serviced/checked out and the Tech decided to take it west of town on I-70 for a spin!!

The guy took his 930 home and checked his tattle-tale box and found out that his car had been topped out at least twice! He then went back to Joe M's great big dealership and the Tech was fired on the spot!

pdq67
Bruce Barkelew.
I worked for him on his Trans-Am series cars.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
As being a tech once, those are the worst kinds. Bunch of aftermarket shit on it and gets slid under for warranty work....Then the tech has to find a way to fix it and gets payed nothing when it comes back, and half the repair time even if he does find the issue, because "he is a good customer" and has to keep working on it for free till it is fixed.

Its only got Headers, gears, aftermarket ECU programming etc etc etc.

Owner doesn't mind buying the latest and greatest shit for it but as soon as there is a problem "OOOHHH HELP ME SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH THE CAR NOW"

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Yeah that kind is everywhere, extremely hard to make a living at a dealer now. I have a customer who took her Subaru to the local Subaru/Ford dealership for service. They sold her a timing belt job and plugs and a fuel filter, $967.00. She went to pick it up and it wouldn't make it home, took it back they said it was clogged converters and be $1100.00, she said no and had it towed here, it was out of time. Same dealership a few months later left the bolts loose on a brake caliper on a F250 owned by the forest service, they had it towed in and the caliper bolts were gone and the caliper had cocked and it had jerked one of the pistons out and lost all the fluid. I get some parts from that dealership and you go by the shop to get to the parts dept., all the techs look about 17.

·
Registered
9,264 Posts
I guess I will be staying away from SwampAzz Ford when I'm in Florida.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I think this is way overblown and out of proportion.

Car has all the aftermarket shit (Long tube headers which we all know can cause a slight tick at low RPM).

Probably whiny customer. They drove it like that and knocked the carbon out.... Guys wanted to fix the car. The could have turned it around and said NTF (no trouble found) or said get fucked because of the mods

I really do not have to much sympathy for this guy

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Way overblown huh, let them work on your car then...

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
so the way these clowns treated this guys car is his fault because he has modifications? what a crock of shit.. if a dealership treats it's techs in a way that makes it tough to make a living then quit and go work someplace that treats their employees fairly. if you've got good troubleshooting skills and are a good tech then finding a good job is not HARD.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts