Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
47,518 Posts
How it went on for so long is beyond me. And the other employees kept their mouths shut,...because they were afraid of him? Really? Call a fuckin cop if you're that much of a wimp. Anyone who knew or was even suspicious of something happening should be held accountable as accomplices too.

·
Registered
18,384 Posts
How it went on for so long is beyond me. And the other employees kept their mouths shut,...because they were afraid of him? Really? Call a fuckin cop if you're that much of a wimp. Anyone who knew or was even suspicious of something happening should be held accountable as accomplices too.
Well Said!

·
Registered
19,582 Posts
What on earth does your silly reply have to do with the subject discussed here?
The story is very tragic and disgusting & I hope the POS that did that to that man burns in hell. I was just saying slavery is a very common thing around the world and here in the USA. As I am sure you know , there are people that will exploit people when ever and however they can . That is all I was saying in my "silly reply"
By the way, my "silly reply " is a fact .

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
Is there a way to read the story without SUBSCRIBING???

·
Registered
15,272 Posts
If you can quit, you aren't a slave. The disabled man in this story did not feel/believe he could quit. He was a slave. Take care. Tom Worthington

1 - 20 of 26 Posts