Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monty,you will like this one.Sit down before you hear this one.
Yall have got to hear this IDIOT,how can someone be this "STUPID"
and live on the face of this EARTH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMK9zxb5HyE

If this is a repost ,sorry about that.Just got it today.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Its amazing how some people get through life..
We have a system in Australia where it might as well be open border.
Immigrants come over illegally on fishing boats etc, the government detains them and usually they are released into our country in about 3 weeks with government giving them housing and money.. The system sucks..

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
WOW

·
Sho'Nuff
5,366 Posts
Its amazing how some people get through life..
We have a system in Australia where it might as well be open border.
Immigrants come over illegally on fishing boats etc, the government detains them and usually they are released into our country in about 3 weeks with government giving them housing and money.. The system sucks..

if you live in Sydney or Melbourne....you gotta spare room? :)

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
that cant be real!
then again idiots voted in the current prez!

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
Hooooooly shit, It takes a lot to actually surprise me lately and that actually did it.

Just wow.

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just think she was the fastest sperm in the whole bunch!
Yeah you right,I like that one-LOL,This is one sperm that should have went down her daddys leg.

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
we found this on the savage show.Its a talk radio show with mike savage.I think its called the savage nation.I hope I got the info right.I listen usually to the glenn beck,rush and hannity and the savage show.we got this sent to us.I could not believe my ears when I heard it.

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Listening twice it sounds fake....I think I can hear laughing in the background and her quickly straightening out to give the next wacky answer. NOBODY is that stupid...the last thing she says confirms its fake.

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
SAD, and I most likely live within 5 miles of her. :confused:

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Listening twice it sounds fake....I think I can hear laughing in the background and her quickly straightening out to give the next wacky answer. NOBODY is that stupid...the last thing she says confirms its fake.
I will go back and listen,I apologize if i posted something that is fake and didnt know it.I heard it and put it on here.I am sorry if I put a fake post on here.
If it is real though,she is one crazy bitch that needs to go to a small island by herself.LOLOLOLOLOL

1 - 20 of 37 Posts