Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what anyone knew about one of these old falcon wagons? I think it is a 62 or 63, NOT in the best shape-but I popped the hood & there is a small V8 in it!!!
I think it would be sick as a DR car......... all black,315's & a smallblock w/Procharger or turbo on it!!!!:p
The car has been right down the alley from me for 10yrs.(In a garage)& I never knew anything about it till now!!

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
IMO that car is too nice to turn into a drag car. That'd make one hekuva nice restored car. And I bet it'd be relatively easy to do.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Not really rare and not really that valuable. They're on Craigslist all the time around here, wagons, sedans, Rancheros. It's surprising how cheap you can find a nice clean old Falcon. Fairlanes, too. Loads of good Thunderbolt clone material around.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
geeze, that thing must weigh 4500lbs. Bet the glass weighs 500lbs alone.

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not really rare and not really that valuable. They're on Craigslist all the time around here, wagons, sedans, Rancheros. It's surprising how cheap you can find a nice clean old Falcon. Fairlanes, too. Loads of good Thunderbolt clone material around.
Damn-that makes me sad:(, I thought I found something rare?
Oh well............it still would be a cool-as-hell DR car!!!!

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Build it!

This just showed up a couple weeks ago at my neighbors house.

I would love to get my hands on that and drop in a mild n/a 347, add some cruise control and a/c, and get some slightly wider steel wheels and drive it daily. My wife would probably shoot me though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts