Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Literally laughing out loud, at sum of the shit posted on here and some of the replys, and shit people say....I'm at work, screening loam, and loading trucks, and pissin myself laughing. Some of the drivers r lookin at me like I'm retarded, wondering WTF is soo funny..... good stuff , deff gotta have alot of laughter in life !

·
RTCTTFMF
2,221 Posts
I do that

·
Registered
767 Posts
I did when the thread about people having the bubble guts come up now that was some funny shit literally.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Everyday...It confirms that there are more people in the World that are more fucked up in the brain housing group than myself. It makes it a double feel good moment.

·
Registered
6,479 Posts
I do it all the time.

It amazes me on how some people are retarded.

·
Donnie Vincent
5,970 Posts
Every time I get on here... If someone's around there's no point in trying to explain.. they don't get it.. I used the "I'd tongue punch her dirt star" when I was talking to my boss one day and he phucking lost it.. some of the shit that's on here is just priceless.. :rolleyes:

·
In Glock I Trust
6,655 Posts
The dude talkin bout shittin in the shower and stompin it down the fuckin drain still gets me.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Every day. Mostly when the window lickers start spouting off.

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
Literally laughing out loud, at sum of the shit posted on here and some of the replys, and shit people say....I'm at work, screening loam, and loading trucks, and pissin myself laughing. Some of the drivers r lookin at me like I'm retarded, wondering WTF is soo funny..... good stuff , deff gotta have alot of laughter in life !
Happens everyday :cool:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Doing it right now (tounge punch dirt star thing). The other guys in the lunch room are looking at me like I have 3 eyes. Lol

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Don't get me wrong, there is sum stuff on here dumb enough to get u mad and aggravated, but I think the funny stuff overrides it ! Especially when it's a thread that started by gettin u mad, then out come all the post clowns, and u end up laughing at their responses or thrashes at the original thing that got u mad ! I have a shit eating grin on my face just writing this fir fuck sake !

1 - 20 of 118 Posts