Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got home from work traveling on the Garden State Parkway where the northern section speed limit is 55mph. If you're not doing at least 70mph your ass will be in trees ran off the road.

But man A LOT of phuckers roll along at 80-90mph bumper to bumper on some Talladega shit. That's basically the norm in the fast lane. 30-40mph over the speed limit.

How much over the limit do people drive In your area?

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,464 Posts
Same thing around Chicago on the interstates.

·
Registered
341 Posts
10 to 15 is the norm. Its the asshole cutting in and out, or the car on the on ramp merging at 45mph that makes you tighten up in your seat!

·
Registered
7,506 Posts
I had to venture into Kansas yesterday and those dipshits were doing anywhere getween 45-60 on a road marked 65. I'm talking about newer cars not old 2 ton farm trucks.
Luckily it's flat enough to pass on.

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
5-10 over is the norm here in Ohio. When you run 10 over you're in ticket territory. I run 5-7 over myself and never have an issue. Our highways are marked 65-70 mph.

·
time to go racing yet ?
34,558 Posts
5-10 i dont push it to hard , no need to ............ but there are plenty who do 15 or better ......

·
Registered
20,764 Posts
you fuckers from NJ and NY come north and drive like total maniacs and driving thru jersey I've never seen so much shit on the highway......two states I can't fucking stand Jersey, and NY:p

·
Senor Frog
8,949 Posts
Florida HWYs are the fastest I have ever encountered ....Id be doing 80 on cruise control and mfkers would pass me like im standing still

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you fuckers from NJ and NY come north and drive like total maniacs and driving thru jersey I've never seen so much shit on the highway......two states I can't fucking stand Jersey, and NY:p
Spoken like a true Masshole! :p

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Virgina will hit you with a $2500.00 fine and CRIMINAL charges for 20miles over or 80mph. Fuck that place. Typical around MD is 15-20 over 55.

·
Registered
18,367 Posts
Down here it's 10 over, anything more then that is a 50/50 chance of a ticket! Around Atlanta is a different story, most of those people drive like there is no speed limit. I've got to admit there is not a lot of signage to tell them the limit either!

·
Registered
22,179 Posts
I worry more about the asshole college girls driving like Mike Edwards, "on the track" here in town.

If their not jaw-boning with their passengers, they are cellphone/texting running 5 to say 8 miles over the posted side street limits!

People have to drive defensively all the time.

Football weekends when the Tigers play in town are the worst!! Especially around campus, what with their "tailgate" parties that start on Friday afternoon.

As for I-70, it is so rough and crowded that you can hardly set your cruise control! Hwy 63 north and south is fine. Most people commute on it through the week to Jefferson City both ways so watch it well.

pdq67

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Was driving 90 mph in a 70 this morning hwy 70. It's flat and can see forever and not a lot of cars where I am going so feel safe. I average 80 mph and have my spurts!

·
Platinum Member
5,683 Posts
Florida HWYs are the fastest I have ever encountered ....Id be doing 80 on cruise control and mfkers would pass me like im standing still
Yep, the highways here are like a qualifying race at Daytona.

Get into some of the smaller cities and the fuckers barely do the speed limit! I always do 5-10 over and have never had pulled over.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts