Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
LS Powah!
11,022 Posts
Considering the small amount of time I actually spend in a store, I'm in a place where I'd rather just wear a mask for a few minutes instead of having to listen to some fuckin' register jockey give me an ounce of shit about it.
I'd rather not force some poor slob working for $15/hr to catch shit because I could not put on a mask for 20 min.

Exactly. I have to wear a mask due to executive order from my state's governor. Even if it wasn't required, doing so is a lot less hassle then arguing with store employees over it. I just wanna get in and out as quickly as possible.

·
stone broke baller
2,679 Posts
Local hardware employee not wearing mask so I turned around and went to the Big Box Store Hardware.
I've been in the hardware sections for both the blue and the orange box, NOT wearing a stupid mask and had my mitts in the bins for nuts, bolts and washers. You think I'm the only one?

Keep that in mind next time you visit!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
I've been in the hardware sections for both the blue and the orange box, NOT wearing a stupid mask and had my mitts in the bins for nuts, bolts and washers. You think I'm the only one?

Keep that in mind next time you visit!
Lol, you just ruined his all of his illusions of safety.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts