Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,345 Posts
Considering the small amount of time I actually spend in a store, I'm in a place where I'd rather just wear a mask for a few minutes instead of having to listen to some fuckin' register jockey give me an ounce of shit about it.
I'd rather not force some poor slob working for $15/hr to catch shit because I could not put on a mask for 20 min.

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,071 Posts
gotta love wearing a petri dish on my face..... went to the lowes restroom the other day, went to wash my hands, no soap..... took the mask off........ if they cannot provide soap then im not wearing a mask that is catching everything im breathing in..... including airborne s from bathrooms.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
As the communist try to further use the flu to destroy, and divide the country I have to wonder how long it will be until they dehumanize people who don't wear masks in public, much like they have done with people who smoke tobacco [FTR, I've never smoked in my life].
I don’t know if the media will, but you and your non-mask wearing friends have already been “demonized” because you’re idiots.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
It just seems to be more Liberals vs Conservatives. Sure, there are Conservatives who wear masks, and there are Liberals who don't, but if you had to generalize and work with averages,....the mask debate falls along party lines for the most part. So,..like everything else in the USA today,...the liberals demonize anything and everything a conservative thinking person does, says or believes in. This is just another.
It’s more of a science vs. idiots than a right or left issue.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Pretty much spot on.

Our kids schools just declared all children are required to wear masks.....but there is a medical exemption form. Guess where we are goin.....to see the Dr to get the note. :D They can KMA as I will not force my children into this sheep line of f**ktard nation

I got chased by a Menards mgr last week for not wearing one. I told them I was a Vet with an exemption, she tried to tell me they would not allow me to purchase anything ...I laughed
So you’re following the “sheep” not wearing masks instead of following advice from scientists.

·
Registered
23,407 Posts
The video is promoting false claims.
really?

And what scientific facts do you have to be able to say the science in that video is wrong?

So, THAT science is all wrong, and your science is all correct?

What science do you have to prove which one is correct ??????????

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
CDC recommends that people wear cloth face coverings in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.

Cloth face coverings may help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others.

Cloth face coverings are most likely to reduce the spread of COVID-19 when they are widely used by people in public settings.

Cloth face coverings should NOT be worn by children under the age of 2 or anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
really?

And what scientific facts do you have to be able to say the science in that video is wrong?

So, THAT science is all wrong, and your science is all correct?

What science do you have to prove which one is correct ??????????
It’s stupid, that’s why, and Laura Ingrame is an idiot.

·
Registered
23,407 Posts
Do you have dictionary or do you want to explain to you what an idiot is?
I want you to explain how people that think different from you, are idiots.

I am fully aware of how a dictionary defines an idiot.

And, at the moment you should simply be able to look in a mirror. No need for you to find a dictionary, and go to all the trouble of moving any of the pages around, to define an idiot.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Recent Studies:
Rothe C, Schunk M, Sothmann P, et al. Transmission of 2019-nCoV Infection from an Asymptomatic Contact in Germany. The New England journal of medicine. 2020;382(10):970-971. PMID: 32003551external icon
Zou L, Ruan F, Huang M, et al. SARS-CoV-2 Viral Load in Upper Respiratory Specimens of Infected Patients. The New England journal of medicine. 2020;382(12):1177-1179. PMID: 32074444external icon
Pan X, Chen D, Xia Y, et al. Asymptomatic cases in a family cluster with SARS-CoV-2 infection. The Lancet Infectious diseases. 2020. PMID: 32087116external icon
Bai Y, Yao L, Wei T, et al. Presumed Asymptomatic Carrier Transmission of COVID-19. Jama. 2020. PMID: 32083643external icon
Kimball A HK, Arons M, et al. Asymptomatic and Presymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 Infections in Residents of a Long-Term Care Skilled Nursing Facility — King County, Washington, March 2020. MMWR Morbidity and mortality weekly report. 2020; ePub: 27 March 2020. PMID: 32240128external icon
Wei WE LZ, Chiew CJ, Yong SE, Toh MP, Lee VJ. Presymptomatic Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 — Singapore, January 23–March 16, 2020. MMWR Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. 2020;ePub: 1 April 2020. PMID: 32271722external icon
Li R, Pei S, Chen B, et al. Substantial undocumented infection facilitates the rapid dissemination of novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV2). Science (New York, NY). 2020. PMID: 32179701external icon
Furukawa NW, Brooks JT, Sobel J. Evidence Supporting Transmission of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 While Presymptomatic or Asymptomatic [published online ahead of print, 2020 May 4]. Emerg Infect Dis. 2020;26(7):10.3201/eid2607.201595. Link
Oran DP, Topol Prevalence of Asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 Infection: A Narrative Review [published online ahead of print, 2020 Jun 3]. Ann Intern Med. 2020;M20-3012. PMID: 32491919external icon
National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. 2020. Rapid Expert Consultation on the Possibility of Bioaerosol Spread of SARS-CoV-2 for the COVID-19 Pandemic (April 1, 2020). Washington, DC: The National Academies Press. https://doi.org/10.17226/25769external icon.
Schwartz KL, Murti M, Finkelstein M, et al. Lack of COVID-19 transmission on an international flight. CMAJ. 2020;192(15):E410. PMID: 32392504external icon
Anfinrud P, Stadnytskyi V, Bax CE, Bax A. Visualizing Speech-Generated Oral Fluid Droplets with Laser Light Scattering. N Engl J Med. 2020 Apr 15. doi:10.1056/NEJMc2007800. PMID: 32294341external icon
Davies A, Thompson KA, Giri K, Kafatos G, Walker J, Bennett A. Testing the efficacy of homemade masks: would they protect in an influenza pandemic? Disaster Med Public Health Prep. 2013;7(4):413-8. PMID: 24229526external icon
Konda A, Prakash A, Moss GA, Schmoldt M, Grant GD, Guha S. Aerosol Filtration Efficiency of Common Fabrics Used in Respiratory Cloth Masks. ACS Nano. 2020 Apr 24. PMID: 32329337external icon
Aydin O, Emon B, Saif MTA. Performance of fabrics for home-made masks against spread of respiratory infection through droplets: a quantitative mechanistic study. medRxiv preprint doi: Performance of Fabrics for Home-Made Masks Against the Spread of Respiratory Infections Through Droplets: A Quantitative Mechanistic Study, posted April 24, 2020.
Ma QX, Shan H, Zhang HL, Li GM, Yang RM, Chen JM. Potential utilities of mask-wearing and instant hand hygiene for fighting SARS-CoV-2. J Med Virol. 2020. PMID: 32232986external icon
Leung, N.H.L., Chu, D.K.W., Shiu, E.Y.C. et al.Respiratory virus shedding in exhaled breath and efficacy of face masks. Nat Med. 2020. PMID: 32371934external icon
Johnson DF, Druce JD, Birch C, Grayson ML. A quantitative assessment of the efficacy of surgical and N95 masks to filter influenza virus in patients with acute influenza infection. Clin Infect Dis. 2009 Jul 15;49(2):275-7. PMID: 19522650external icon
Green CF, Davidson CS, Panlilio AL, et al. Effectiveness of selected surgical masks in arresting vegetative cells and endospores when worn by simulated contagious patients. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2012;33(5):487‐494. PMID: 22476275external icon

21 - 40 of 86 Posts