Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the communist try to further use the flu to destroy, and divide the country I have to wonder how long it will be until they dehumanize people who don't wear masks in public, much like they have done with people who smoke tobacco [FTR, I've never smoked in my life].

·
Super Moderator
45,155 Posts
It just seems to be more Liberals vs Conservatives. Sure, there are Conservatives who wear masks, and there are Liberals who don't, but if you had to generalize and work with averages,....the mask debate falls along party lines for the most part. So,..like everything else in the USA today,...the liberals demonize anything and everything a conservative thinking person does, says or believes in. This is just another.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
I live in Florida, with as high as the 'numbers' are around this State no body is arguing on wearing masks in stores.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I had to fight a worker in menards after he yelled at me about it and tried to get me to leave. he blocked me from getting my items off the shelf. He radioed for back up after I started pushing him around. I told them its not law in Illinois and nothing they can do. Manager and 2 more workers came. told dude call the police and we'll see whos right and the manager refused to get the police involved. I thought that was very strange. walmarts and menards are the only stores here with security at the door now forcing you to wear a mask. I just avoid those stores.

·
Registered
22,901 Posts
I had to fight a worker in menards after he yelled at me about it and tried to get me to leave. he blocked me from getting my items off the shelf. He radioed for back up after I started pushing him around. I told them its not law in Illinois and nothing they can do. Manager and 2 more workers came. told dude call the police and we'll see whos right and the manager refused to get the police involved. I thought that was very strange. walmarts and menards are the only stores here with security at the door now forcing you to wear a mask. I just avoid those stores.
Wont stop a shoplifter from stealing shit,
but will get three people in you face trying to stop YOU from buying shit and paying for it.

·
Registered
474 Posts
People with anxiety issues and mental issues typically fall under the democrat umbrella.
Ironic that they are typically the ones wearing masks and freaking out over this bullshit.

Turn off the fucking TV... stop watching the Communist News Network... and they wouldn't even know anything was going on... because it's NOT.
It's a big fat hoax.

·
Registered
10,818 Posts
wife sent me a text this morning, Walmart and Krogers are requiring masks................
I replied I don't shop at Walmart and I won't be going to krogers anymore.
problem solved

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,431 Posts
It just seems to be more Liberals vs Conservatives. Sure, there are Conservatives who wear masks, and there are Liberals who don't, but if you had to generalize and work with averages,....the mask debate falls along party lines for the most part. So,..like everything else in the USA today,...the liberals demonize anything and everything a conservative thinking person does, says or believes in. This is just another.
Pretty much spot on.

Our kids schools just declared all children are required to wear masks.....but there is a medical exemption form. Guess where we are goin.....to see the Dr to get the note. :D They can KMA as I will not force my children into this sheep line of f**ktard nation

I got chased by a Menards mgr last week for not wearing one. I told them I was a Vet with an exemption, she tried to tell me they would not allow me to purchase anything ...I laughed

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
Considering the small amount of time I actually spend in a store, I'm in a place where I'd rather just wear a mask for a few minutes instead of having to listen to some fuckin' register jockey give me an ounce of shit about it.

·
Registered
22,901 Posts
Considering the small amount of time I actually spend in a store, I'm in a place where I'd rather just wear a mask for a few minutes instead of having to listen to some fuckin' register jockey give me an ounce of shit about it.
And that is exactly what the governors want to hear from everybody.

Even though they know it is BS

1 - 20 of 86 Posts