Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 321 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had this discussion at work today. How much people make in these time and what is considered a good yearly income. I have had freinds that say I make "good" money for my age. I do feel I make ok money just curious what the bullets opinion on this subject. I have had a job since I was 13 I am now 26 so I have only been workig since this whole economy crash has happend. what are your thoughts???

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
If you are humble enough to take what pays the bills then you make "good money" in this economy. My dad used to always tell me "never kick a gift horse in the mouth" and " beggers can't be chooser's".

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
I am 38 yrs old in the oilfield i make good money 280,000 a year
HOLY FUCKING SHIT DUDE!! Is that management money or typical rig worker money? That's GOOD money either way. Nice to see at least the oil companies are sharing the wealth with employees.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Me and the wifey make over 200000 easily together and its pretty good money I would say. Got nice house, all cars payed for and kids go to private school. Most all my money I make goes to savings. We easily lived happily when only make 120-130k year also, but lived in smaller house.

·
Registered
6,307 Posts
We had this discussion at work today. How much people make in these time and what is considered a good yearly income. I have had freinds that say I make "good" money for my age. I do feel I make ok money just curious what the bullets opinion on this subject. I have had a job since I was 13 I am now 26 so I have only been workig since this whole economy crash has happend. what are your thoughts???
IMO, good money for a 26 yo would be 100k

ofcourse having a wife,3 kids,a dog and a large bank note can
change the meaning of " good money " real quick.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
from what i have seen people in my age group that went to college for 4 years and all that are now 100k in debt and struggle to find a job that pays 15 and hour. what are your thoughts

·
Greg Z Designs
4,163 Posts
from what i have seen people in my age group that went to college for 4 years and all that are now 100k in debt and struggle to find a job that pays 15 and hour. what are your thoughts

Buy a SKI mask and a GUN and you MAKE LOTS of money!

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
It depends on what they majored in, but yeah that happens. Especially with all the dummies that majored in Business Administration(4 years of beer pong), etc.

·
Jack Stand Racer
6,464 Posts
i think good money is all relative... we have a decent place ...some play toys and are sending the kids thru college with some left over for eating out ...

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Depends on what part of the country you live in. In the middle of nowhere, $40,000 a year might be good money. In the middle of Manhattan, you couldnt afford to live.

1 - 20 of 321 Posts