Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 80 of 441 Posts

·
Registered
12,491 Posts
The way I see it is you can buy a Boxster, a 4c, or a vette. The vette, based on statistics, will be in entirely different league, competing with mid engine cars triple it's price (even at the base level). $60k, again, even for the base, is a killer deal.

·
Trump Voter NRA Member
5,333 Posts
With the numbers they released about HP, performance and price they are going to sell the shit out of this Corvette, it'll be one of the hottest cars on the market in a long time.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
GT500 was announced in only automatic transmissions. GM guys laughed. Now, the Corvette only comes with an automatic. Lmao

Laughed at that shitty GT500 shift knob. I don't see a shifted on that Corvette console, either. Just sayin'...

·
Registered
5,521 Posts
GT500 was announced in only automatic transmissions. GM guys laughed. Now, the Corvette only comes with an automatic. Lmao

Laughed at that shitty GT500 shift knob. I don't see a shifted on that Corvette console, either. Just sayin'...
Ford did it first!!!
GM guys always think innovation is a waste until General Motors follows along.
They’ll never be a leader, just a follower.
Or do I say a copy/paste queen.
It’s a poor mans Ferrari and it will be reflected in the fit and finish.

That said I do like it but will wait till I see one in person for final judgment.

·
Señor Member
25,226 Posts

·
Señor Member
25,226 Posts

Yup...we all laughed at your little knob. :p

·
Señor Member
25,226 Posts
Ford did it first!!!

That said I do like it but will wait till I see one in person for final judgment.

Furd...the leader.

Lo...lo...lo...lo...lola.

FordRules:

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
The way I see it is you can buy a Boxster, a 4c, or a vette. The vette, based on statistics, will be in entirely different league, competing with mid engine cars triple it's price (even at the base level). $60k, again, even for the base, is a killer deal.
Yep, I'm beyond impressed. GM and Dodge have been handing Ford their ass..

Still no real specs on the way overpriced GT500 and people are lining up to buy them, I'd be cancelling my order after seeing this.

·
Señor Member
25,226 Posts
Yep, I'm beyond impressed. GM and Dodge have been handing Ford their ass..

Still no real specs on the way overpriced GT500 and people are lining up to buy them, I'd be cancelling my order after seeing this.

You seem so much smarter when you're not drinking and posting. :p

·
40,767 Posts
It seems that there are a lot of American Performance car enthusiasts that have secretly idolized the foreign super cars...

I'll stick to my front engined hot rods...

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Not a Chevy guy at all, but in the blue and the dark grey its pretty sexy for a car under 60k. I mean, a well options Mustang GT is 42-46k, and for 10k this is not a bad deal. (yes it makes me sick being a ford guy saying this):eek:

·
Administrator
135,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Ford did it first!!!

GM first with mid-engine and turbos.. What exactly did Ford do first?

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
Chevy will create zero butthurt with the C8, dealerships were flooded with the C7's and had trouble selling them..

·
Registered
5,786 Posts
Chevy will create zero butthurt with the C8, dealerships were flooded with the C7's and had trouble selling them..
Oh I’m sure you’ll find a few at the trailer park before they get repo’d. But you’re basically spot on. I’m sure it’ll just be like every other vette, middle aged, mid life crisis guys buying a few and the rest the dealers can’t give away.

61 - 80 of 441 Posts