Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 441 Posts

·
Señor Member
25,229 Posts
Nice car....could be better with a Voodoo swap.

That's what they said about the Mustang...and they still can't get into the 11s stock. The Vette can. ;)

·
Administrator
135,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Vette 495hp
GT500 760hp

both vehicles weigh in near the same. Yes, GT500 for the win.

I'm thinking this new Vette won't be as good of a performer as people hope. So I give the nod to the GT500. I'm sure after a couple years GM improves the new chassis design and the Vette will decimate all American vehicles and give foreign cars a run for their money.
So you compare the peak Mustang model vs the base model Corvette? Sounds legit..

How does it compare to the 1000 HP version?

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
I have a GT500 on order but I want a C8 now also. I've never really wanted a GM car before. Not bashing but I think the interior is questionable with those buttons. But you can't argue the value of this car.

·
Administrator
135,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
The butthurt is flowing in as usual!! lol

·
Administrator
135,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I have a GT500 on order but I want a C8 now also. I've never really wanted a GM car before. Not bashing but I think the interior is questionable with those buttons. But you can't argue the value of this car.
Don't hate on the interior till ya sit in it... I think you will find everything is where it needs to be..

·
Registered
11,448 Posts
GT500 isn’t even on the streets yet and Chevy just ass raped it in the desirability department!
Mustang? I’m not buying a fucking Mustang! I’m buying a mid engine Vette for the same money!

·
Registered
750 Posts
That would look pretty sitting next to the V in the driveway. Just gotta figure out what color to order.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Señor Member
25,229 Posts
41 - 60 of 441 Posts