Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the interior on my buds 78 Camaro? It's tube chassis, he already has the firewall and trans tunnel done. He needs to finish the floor and get wheel tubs. I'm asking this cuz his wife wants to surprise him and buy it for him.

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
the interior on my buds 78 Camaro? It's tube chassis, he already has the firewall and trans tunnel done. He needs to finish the floor and get wheel tubs. I'm asking this cuz his wife wants to surprise him and buy it for him.
Thats awesome, does she have a sister?
Are you looking to buy an off the shelf kit/tubs or have somone custom form sheet metal?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure what she's after... She was asking me what thinckness is needed and all that so maybe she's thinking of custom... But I'd check out both

·
Banned
71,969 Posts
Going to suggest that he really should put a steel floor on at least the driver's side. If he wants the car to certify, steel floor is a must. Be a good idea to check an NHRA rule book.

Even if this is a pro-street effort, the steel floor would be a better choice over the alum.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Be a good idea to check an NHRA rule book.
I hear ya on that! Been trying to find a 2008 one around here and nobody has them... Everyone is telling me that they are back ordered. The only way it seems that I can get my hands on one is to buy a membership! :confused: LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts