Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Badrooster
19,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....over a DUI.? Made my 7th appearance today. Next one in 2 months, will be 8. Be close to 6 Months.

·
Registered
241 Posts
A friend of mine and I were going home on leave while in the army. As we went up the ramp to get on the highway, A drunk driver came down the on ramp, hit us dead on and killed my friend driving. When the smoked cleared, I look over and saw her throat busted open. That was 30 years ago, and I remember it as if it was yesterday.

You and anyone else who gets a DUI should spend 6 months in jail getting beaten and raped daily. :smt093

·
Badrooster
19,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A friend of mine and I were going home on leave while in the army. As we went up the ramp to get on the highway, A drunk driver came down the on ramp, hit us dead on and killed my friend driving. When the smoked cleared, I look over and saw her throat busted open. That was 30 years ago, and I remember it as if it was yesterday.

You and anyone else who gets a DUI should spend 6 months in jail getting beaten and raped daily. :smt093
Hasn't been proven, bro. I wasn't drunk. Pulled me over for a BRAND NEW Exhaust. Failed ZERO Tests.

·
Capri For Sale
12,968 Posts
My cousin got five in two years. He spent three years in the local county lock up.

Me on the other hand, never, as in never got caught. Fuckin' lucky I guess.

·
Registered
9,867 Posts
0. Got pulled into a checkpoint one night after I left the bar. Lady cop stopped me at the head of the line while the car ahead got checked. I was pretty near shitting myself, I wasn't hammered by any means but enough to get fucked by the system. The car ahead finished and they waved me up next. Guy cop asked me if the lady cop had checked me out already. "Yes sir, thank you." He told me to have a good night and waved me on out. That was the last time I drank and drive.

·
Registered
21,105 Posts
If you are as innocent as you claim you need a hell of a good lawyer. If I ever get into that kind of mess I WILL DEMAND a blood test, not a breath test.

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
28,107 Posts
Would need a lot more information to comment. But it already looks like they are short on evidence. Offer the prosecutor a plea to a fixit ticket for the taillight and open container (if its a simple infraction), see what he says.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Hasn't been proven, bro. I wasn't drunk. Pulled me over for a BRAND NEW Exhaust. Failed ZERO Tests.
Anytime the D.A knows they have no case they drag it out hoping you fail to appear or take a plea.

Simple as that.
If you have an attorney tell him to do his job, demand a speedy trial. My guess is the D.A. keeps telling the court they need time for evidence, test results, etc.......

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
1 - 20 of 126 Posts