womens rights protest :rolleyes:

Dakota pipeline protest

Mexico wall protest

Immigration Protest

That's 5

I know there are more.

The Libs have a lot of protesting to do
Trump is keeping them busy, and in CHAOS

They cant focus on a single ONE THING and ultimately there protesting will add up to Nothing. Bunch of Dumbfucks

pretty fucking smart LOL

·
Titanium Member
11,398 Posts
More importantly,where is the money Soros is using to pay for it all coming from?
You know it's not his.
Prolly has a way to be using our money for it.

·
Titanium Member
11,398 Posts
Clinton foundation?
They dont seem like the type to come off of their money.
I'll bet there's some kind of backdoor funnel from the government.
Maybe UN money for every refugee?They seem to be pushing that agenda for some reason.
You know theyre not really that kind at heart,lol.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Dakota Access has been going on since way back when the snowflakes were still sure the bitch was a shoe in to the white house. Their worst dreams came true when Trump was elected. Bakken oil will be flowing.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Just think, the protesters have all taken vacation time from work just to express their opinion.
This is no shit. All the protests are during the day. The only time they are at night is when they plan on turning the protest into new things for the house.

Short story is none of these fuckers actually have jobs. If they did they would be thrilled for trump and the fact that he is making it so that they will have jobs in the future.

·
Registered
20,775 Posts
I don't think the protesters want a secure country. As an American if you traveled to Iraq you could be possibly burned tortured or even beheaded by ISIS and there would not be a single governor, congressman, state Rep, or protester that would give two shits other that "poor guy" yet our president signs an order to ask a few questions regarding immigrants coming into this country for the SECURITY of every American and this is what we get in return!!! A bunch of bullshit! They really make no sesne and quite honestly look like a bunch of assholes!

·
Registered
9,854 Posts
I hope he gives the crybabies something to protest about every fucking week until 2025.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
You forgot the science protest / march !! So that's 6 since trump took office !!

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts