Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Hit Em In Da Mouf Racing
15,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talk shit just because they are sitting on a fuckin computer and have no fuckin balls about some of their wacked out comments !:smt024

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
I've ALWAYS said that someone who hides behind a screen name and talks shit is a pussy ass bitch! Like in "real" life, you wanna say something to the World, OWN IT or don't fuckin' say it!! :smt093

I know good, bad, or ugly, I own whatever I say, and hold everyone else to that same standard. More times then once, I have also came back to apologize for what I have said, that is life, and it is no different here, although I have myself have been a lot more boisterous on forums then I would be in public, but I still ain't hiding, and most people who meet me don't consider me to be like I am around here sometimes. :rolleyes:

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Talk shit just because they are sitting on a fuckin computer and have no fuckin balls about some of their wacked out comments !:smt024

Is this because you can or can't suck your own cock?

·
Registered
15,982 Posts
People talk shit in here?? WHERE??

·
Hit Em In Da Mouf Racing
15,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've ALWAYS said that someone who hides behind a screen name and talks shit is a pussy ass bitch! Like in "real" life, you wanna say something to the World, OWN IT or don't fuckin' say it!! :smt093

I know good, bad, or ugly, I own whatever I say, and hold everyone else to that same standard. More times then once, I have also came back to apologize for what I have said, that is life, and it is no different here, although I have myself have been a lot more boisterous on forums then I would be in public, but I still ain't hiding, and most people who meet me don't consider me to be like I am around here sometimes. :rolleyes:
I could not agree with you more sir !

·
Hit Em In Da Mouf Racing
15,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is this because you can or can't suck your own cock?
If you were here you gay bitch I'd show you ! Keep your gay ass ways and comments tpo yourself ! It's fuckers like you that make this thread exist ! Stop asking folks that gay shit !

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Some people can't take a phuckin joke!!!

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,504 Posts

I AGREE....I WOULD HOPE YOUR REGULAR PERSONALITY IS BETTER THAN YOUR INTERNET ONE...CAUSE IT SUX :)

·
Hit Em In Da Mouf Racing
15,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Hit Em In Da Mouf Racing
15,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Hit Em In Da Mouf Racing
15,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Some people can't take a phuckin joke!!!
Excuse me sir , but was that a joke ! For future reference , not everyone likes that type of shit , however my apologies !

·
Hit Em In Da Mouf Racing
15,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 82 Posts