Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
In Glock I Trust
6,808 Posts
Re: How many of you phucksticks "Pro Tree" the traffic lights in your area,lol

I got my finger on the trans brake and the pedal matted to the floor bouncing off the rev limiter at every light...lol

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,521 Posts

HONESTLY....I LOOK BOTH WAYS.....AND DRIVE RIGHT THROUGH THEM!

·
Registered
586 Posts

guilty

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts

my 3.0 taurus is a rocket

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts

I saw a lady cut a .001 light and get rocked by a F350 that blew the light when I was ateenager.I'm talking life flight type injuries so be careful.

·
Pro Spectator
5,550 Posts

I cut .000 lights on the horn when I am in a hurry and the phuchstick in front of me is not paying attention.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

yep me too,with my Duramax.Mt racecar is a blower and my traffic light "practice Pro tree"is a turbo,lol....:supz:

·
Registered
4,391 Posts

Only when there's a dick next to me who looks like he/she has ideas about getting in front of me before their lane ends :p

·
Registered
6,229 Posts

I saw a lady cut a .001 light and get rocked by a F350 that blew the light when I was ateenager.I'm talking life flight type injuries so be careful.

Ouch!!! I have seen some stupid stuff before like that. Anymore I drive like an old man on the street. Especially with my boy in the car.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts

The intersection by my house has a few bad ones a year. 60+mph and you can't see cross traffic til you're right there. I slow down and look even on green. I rolled through there once and saw a body pinned under an SUV and another a few feet away. That was enough for me for intersections on high speed highways.

·
Registered
538 Posts

I do the sportsman tree thing. I watch to cross street lights come down and then go.

·
LSx The World
4,035 Posts

I cant lie I pre-stage & stage when the opposing light goes red footbrake then wait for the green

·
Registered
3,246 Posts

I do it to Smack the assholes that think they can left turn quicker :smt077

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts

The intersection by my house has a few bad ones a year. 60+mph and you can't see cross traffic til you're right there. I slow down and look even on green. I rolled through there once and saw a body pinned under an SUV and another a few feet away. That was enough for me for intersections on high speed highways.
Stuff like that will wake you up in a hurry.I'm not glad it happened but glad I learned a lesson.I always look both ways on green before I proceed.I don't trust anybody with my life........I taught my boys to do the same thing when I was teaching them to drive.

·
Registered
8,527 Posts

Not only that but I drive the stripe on everybody I pass on the interstate :oops:

·
Registered
233 Posts

I was wondering why my finger and arm twitch when the light turns green. Now I know. Testing, testing, testing...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts