Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a custom picture/object framing gallery in Hemet Ca. We do a lot of custom matting and framing for several professional studio photographers so I know how expensive the process can be. I've recently been offering these " digital matt overlays" to them and they have been going over fairly well. I took the liberty of "borrowing" a few pics from the site here to give you a better idea of how these drag cars would look like useing them,........hope nobody minds. The average savings for an 8x10 imge is about $12 per,....a plain double matt is about $17, I "sell" the digital matts for $5. If you are working in photoshop and would like to try some of these on YOUR pics, I have several free samples you can download off of my website www.theoldphotocompany.com

·
Registered
215 Posts
Ill do custom window matts on flat black board with a white bevel boarder but thats about all, nothin crrazy like that

·
Prick Pro PhotoG
1,494 Posts
I dont mean to be to harsh, but it looks like something done in Microsoft Paint.

and if a photoG wanted to do something like that, they could do it in photoshop themself instead of paying for it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts