Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
LSx The World
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the title says when away from the keyboard do you live by the trash or be trash credo?

I work with this vagina :smt088 that cant keep up so I say things like

"pick up the pace"
"you work like a girl"
"this job is not for you" ect......

so he tells management that im harassing him so I got "counseled"
just wondering if im the only one like this

·
Busting balls
4,331 Posts
No i am always this way. I just speak my mind,sometimes good or bad. cry harder faggot type shit with co-workers or friends.

·
A.K.A. MEAN Matt
3,581 Posts
Yep.

Work with a Vagina too and had to have 3 meetings till I made him look like the bitch he is in front of management at his little crybaby meeting.

Fucking OWNED. It was great.

Now the boy/vag stares at me all day. Like he has a man crush. Pussy. :-gay

Better to live life like an alfa male then a "metro sexual" pussy.

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
It depends but I have come to a conclusion. If they don't know something and I think it's common sense then they are a virgin at it!!!

·
LSx The World
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep.

Work with a Vagina too and had to have 3 meetings till I made him look like the bitch he is in front of management at his little crybaby meeting.

Fucking OWNED. It was great.

Now the boy/vag stares at me all day. Like he has a man crush. Pussy. :-gay

Better to live life like an alfa male then a "metro sexual" pussy.
WORD!!!

·
Creepy Ass Cracka
5,801 Posts
I've only had one guy try to sue the company for something I said to him. Apparently he couldn't handle a little ball busting ;)

Kid kept flicking his tongue ring and shit so I asked if his boyfriend had his butthole pierced and they linked them together during sex. I guess thats frowned upon :smt102

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
I learned it is frowned upon calling someone a phuckstick

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'm self-employed, my boss is a fuck-tard and I make sure he knows it. But among friends I am known for being the brutally honest one, not suffering fools lightly, and 6th sense ability to flip off someone in traffic seconds before they even make their mistake.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I had a mexican helper when I was turning wrenches for a living , Every morning i would tell him " stop spanking the monkey and get to work ! " One day he was walking thru the lunch room and about 5 female employees were eating lunch, They asked him where he was going, He said " I am going to spank the monkey ! " Seems he didnt know what it meant. I got to "chat " with the GM later that day :-D

·
LSx The World
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its a shame what this world has come to

·
angry russian
1,511 Posts
going to management- there is no excuse for this. don't talk to this person at all, make sure all of your co-workers know he is a rat and a piece of shit, let him self destruct on his own. where i work you NEVER go to management about ANYTHING unless somebody is going to hurt you or damaged/stole your property. we let the shop steward handle it or talk it over as adults.

i almost got fired years ago from an non union electrical contractor because i called a mechanic a "fucking faggot" in a joking manner. this pussy who had about 100lbs on me told his manager like a bitch instead of telling me he had a problem. i had to appologize and shit and talk my way out of it with my management to keep my job. afterwards even his friends in the plant thought he was a jitbag.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
like the title says when away from the keyboard do you live by the trash or be trash credo?

I work with this vagina :smt088 that cant keep up so I say things like

"pick up the pace"
"you work like a girl"
"this job is not for you" ect......

so he tells management that im harassing him so I got "counseled"
just wondering if im the only one like this
Pretty much..

1 - 20 of 71 Posts