·
RTCTTFMF
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
i am i got sole custody of Jessi shes 3. Her moms a drunk and a fucking retard who cant get right. Its hard sometimes and the lawyer bills hurt i go to court every month to keep her mom away from her

·
Back to racing again!
3,343 Posts
I have my daughter 50% of the time. I got married a month ago. I guess I fail. But I do see her nearly every day - I drive her to and from school whether mom has her or I do...and I wouldn't have it any other way.

·
Registered
541 Posts
separated after seven years. waiting till my daughter gets a lil older before i get a new mate. think it will be a lil easier on her to understand!

·
RTCTTFMF
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sgrracing, Just hired a lawyer today. I'm getting my daughter to myself. I've kept her for a week straight, and she's getting child support

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
I was a single father. Why do you ask?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Good luck just always remember that all actions and reactions affect the child ,also i split with my childs mother when my son was 5 I fought for split custody and got it he stayed at both houses equally because that was his wish he is now 16 and has never given any trouble,good luck do what is in the best interests for your child

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I was a single dad, have custody of her, and her mom has 3 days visitation.. I get child support as well.. Her mothers bipolar, and shouldn't care for a fish.. But courts won't do anymore for me so I roll with it and try to keep it as amicable as possible.. That's be hardest part

·
RTCTTFMF
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also had to sell my car, I've had it since high school, but it's all gonna be worth it

·
Bracket racer
13,290 Posts
A rare breed you guys are....most of the guys my age either don't have the balls to raise a kid on their own, or the judge just simply won't allow it.

·
RTCTTFMF
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
RTCTTFMF
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nothing. Just curious. Like I said. Most guys that are single fathers are good people. They need to be recognized

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
sgrracing, Just hired a lawyer today. I'm getting my daughter to myself. I've kept her for a week straight, and she's getting child support
Well drag your wallet out and bend over cause its gonna hurt. My ex mom is fighting her her and paying her lawyer bills. Its rediculous she is in rehab and i still have to go to court and explain to the judge why she shouldnt have her 1/2 the time. I mean really where is she gonna stay ??? At rehab with my ex and all the drug addicts and drunk retards?? Its cost me about 15000 in lawyers so far and ive been arrested and taken to jail. Shes a lying sneaky bitch but i know how to play dirty too. The best way to win is to get her throw in jail for some shit. I am proud to say i helped her with her last DUI and got her 6 months in jail and 16 months in rehab so shes out of my hair for awhile. Dont play nice !!! get tough and come out swinging. I am fighting for back child support now and if she doesnt start making pmnts soon we will file to have her arrested as soon as she gets out of rehab. My lawyer is a real bitch !

·
RTCTTFMF
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Who is your lawyer? Lol

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Single parent of an 18year old boy and twin 15year girls! Man I thought it would get easier the older they got!....lol.....its alot of work for sure!

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Got divorced when my son was 5.Ex never paid child support for her daughter from her first marriage(Bitch).I just asked for paying half of his daycare.Dumb bitch didnt even get an attorney so the house,my retirement etc were untouched.Hes 22 and the only time shes sees him is Christmas and his b-Day.I got re-married when he was 8 and she's his MOM.Spent 5 years racing JuniorDragsters and made many a great memory.Ex's daughter from her first marriage I talk to 3-4 times a week and shes 32.I told her when her mother and I got divorced,I divorced her mother not you.Yes, It was a struggle but well worth it.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts