Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Donnie Vincent
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wear my swag around and people look at me like they know what Yellow Bullet is but never say anything like they are scared.... Anyone else experience this..?

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Not here! I've gotten plenty of pussy just by wearing my swag to tracks and all over saying my name is Monty. But that interview with Monty has fucked my game up now.

Now i'm gonna have to loose weight, cut a few inches off of my pecker and stay in the sun for a few months to resemble him now :eek:

·
Donnie Vincent
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not here! I've gotten plenty of pussy just by wearing my swag to tracks and all over saying my name is Monty. But that interview with Monty has fucked my game up now.

Now i'm gonna have to loose weight, cut a few inches off of my pecker and stay in the sun for a few months to resemble him now :eek:
Thats funny shit there......LMAO

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
Ive been stopped and asked what it is as well as lots of looks.

·
Registered
31,526 Posts

LMFAO.........

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
I can't lie, I was starring at the guy in the YB gear at Budds Creek..... I still don't know who he is and no one will tell me...... There's a pics of him in the Pics of Budds Creek thread....... Oh well... lol. Maybe it's cause I'm jealous Monty won't send me any :p

·
Donnie Vincent
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got a hoodie for my lady but she wears the shit out of it so I can't hardly wear my shit...I don't want to look like a fag wearing the same shit like the couples wearing matching Jeff Gordon coats....LOL

·
Empress
1,928 Posts
We were asked a lot of questions when we were in Alaska.

·
Registered
927 Posts
yea i bought the 3x sweatshirt thinking it would shrink to fit me when i washed it......now its a large (thanks by the way) and my 17 y.o. son wears it to school......got a call the other about it, kinda funny.....we dont promote bullets weather there regular or yellow........all i could do if laugh

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,105 Posts
I'VE NEVER WORE MINE IN PUBLIC PLACES OTHER THAN THE TRACK......I'M ASHAMED TO :p

·
Donnie Vincent
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea i bought the 3x sweatshirt thinking it would shrink to fit me when i washed it......now its a large (thanks by the way) and my 17 y.o. son wears it to school......got a call the other about it, kinda funny.....we dont promote bullets weather there regular or yellow........all i could do if laugh
I'll be right back...I think I just pissed myself...... thats funny....!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts