Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Seems to me anyone with more than one log in is nothing but an attention seeking whore that just wants to blow his own cock.....sorry, meant horn.

Reactions: DAZZLER351

·
Super Moderator
45,723 Posts
Checked for shared IP Addresses,.....result was "No matching users were found".

·
Smuck
6,625 Posts
The OP swears I'm jizzum ...

Of course the OP is Stupid ...
😂 😂 It's pretty easy to figure out you and Jizz are NOT the same person LOL

·
Super Moderator
45,723 Posts
But,...I must say,...I don't think using your home desk top, and using your phone at home, especially using a data plan and not using your home's wifi,....would register the same IP Addresses. So, that being said, someone could actually have two screen names, and as long as they always use the correct device for the correct name, it wouldn't show as shared IP addresses.

·
Smuck
6,625 Posts
I would make my alias legendman2 to help everyone out.

·
Flame Hardened...........
14,498 Posts
But,...I must say,...I don't think using your home desk top, and using your phone at home, especially using a data plan and not using your home's wifi,....would register the same IP Addresses. So, that being said, someone could actually have two screen names, and as long as they always use the correct device for the correct name, it wouldn't show as shared IP addresses.
I’ve never logged onto this site with anything other than my phone......

·
Banned
2,522 Posts
How many log ins does Jissum have ?

Fucking hilarious on the IP addresses proving anything nonsense. Let's put it this way, if the YB clown collection truly are not all one person posting, then there is a huge circle jerk where they all reside, jerk-off/butt fuck and post together as a tag-team.
Does not take much to notice it's always the same 'group' or one person that always posts sequentially, always 'like' their own posts and start-up and re-bump the idiotic lets pick on someone threads. Not to mention the often repeated 'lingo' from one to another name and the all or nothing clown brigade typically all being present at the same times as a group as clearly demonstrated in this thread.
Odd on the often used queer ass names: Jizzum and Hugh Jardon, what the fuck kind of straight guy would ever in his life label himself with that cock loving shit?......................Ain't that so Steve?......................with his favorite word that he uses under every alias

Jizzum
Flame Hardened........

", Pecker Gnat swings and misses.......
I’ve got only one login retard.."

FRANKTHECRANK said:
Checked for shared IP Addresses,.....result was "No matching users were found".
The OP swears I'm jizzum ...

Of course the OP is Stupid ...

Reactions:Fast Fords Forever, RacinDuallie and ski cat

·
Smart Ass Conservative
110,701 Posts
Retard ^

·
Registered
11,406 Posts
Lmfao....

Who the fuck is this Bluto? Disillusioned fool for one....

1 - 20 of 130 Posts