1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
I got a '91 Eagle Talon AWD 5Spd TURBO..... All original.... Dont race it.... Is it a FART CAN?:butthead::smt081:smt044 Wish someone would buy it from me...
Maddawg

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When i say fart cans Im talking stock exhaust to teh muffler then a big 4 inch muffler. when a HONDA drives by with this setup it sounds like one big fart as it goes by:smt078

·
Registered
16,496 Posts

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
$2400.00 Come get it.... Shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you some pictures.
Who were you helpin Friday at the Creek?
Denny
i think i've still got your email. and the same car i've been tuning now for a few months. that turd red 68 lol. chris knight owns it. i tune it and randy lambert drives it.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
When i say fart cans Im talking stock exhaust to teh muffler then a big 4 inch muffler. when a HONDA drives by with this setup it sounds like one big fart as it goes by:smt078
AAAHAA, know what ya mean... The Talon is very quiet, and fast...
Its'the only one I've seen in the last few years that aint HACKED UP.
Except for the new upgraded factory turbo, it's Original...
PHUCK THEM FARTCANS...:smt078
DAWG

·
workin it
7,778 Posts
lol,no fart can for me,i knew better then to post any thing :rolleyes::axe::axe:
Bravo to you sir....I hate racing you imports, eventually when you hook, the power to weight ratio comes into play...thus 140...congrats btw, good luck with the new combo...

·
Registered
78 Posts
thanx, yeah hooking is deff. a problem.however the car is acualy alot heavier then most people think 2500 lbs made about 600whp on a dynojet mayb one of these days i will be able to build a foxbody radial car with some hair dryers.if i win the lottery:-KFCD sorry but i had to put that icon up these icons r the shit ,lol.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts