Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Started racing Mustangs legally in the mid to late '90's. Been working my way up ever since. Currently not driving but crew chiefing. Will drive later this year.

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
started street racing around 86-87 ran ffw here and there last one was in 94 never went to another all ford race till BG last year but have been to a ton of nmca and local ten five stuff.Been mostly into street racing and local stuff.
Tommy I think I met you last year looking for a leak in your fuel system at the hotel.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Been trying since 2002. Been down the track 6 times. Life keeps getting in the way, but I'm not giving up.

dennis

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
Spent six-years building a car and made 10 passes. Planned a chassis upgrade and the chassis guy mutilated it beyond repair. Got a new car this year and will be building it for next year.

Spend a lot of time preparing to race, but never actually do. It always seems like, "well, maybe next year." I must have shot Lincoln or beat Jesus in a previous life. Bad karma...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Started street racing in the early ninetysaround Chicago area and suburbs , bought a house in 98, got married in 99 and put the car away. In 03 put the car back together and been racing in the NMCA until last May 08 where I blew it again in Bowling Green. Taking a break maybe go to Memphis still this year??

·
Registered
11,183 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
started racing go-karts when i was 11. bought a mustang when i was 17 raced both for a few hears now its all about drag racing

·
Empress
1,928 Posts
My second full season in a car.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts