• 5 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 6 months

Votes: 4 5.3%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
I know people that have done that shit for at least a decade without getting caught...........they didn't put their business online though

·
Registered
10,973 Posts
The sister might have kept it quiet but the dumbass guy is telling everyone he must want to get caught.

·
FUCKING ASSHOLE SINCE '61
7,338 Posts
I'm kinda thinkin' PICTURES would be a BIIIG help!!!!!!!

hint....hint....hint....!!!!!!

NOW!!!!!!

If she's a mutt.....never mind.......................

Your Pal, Gary

·
Registered
10,973 Posts
I'm kinda thinkin' PICTURES would be a BIIIG help!!!!!!!

hint....hint....hint....!!!!!!

NOW!!!!!!

If she's a mutt.....never mind.......................

Your Pal, Gary
Maybe the sisters are both pigs and the guy will fuck anything with a pulse be careful what you wish for once seen it can't be unseen.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Holy Crap .......when your talking about Screwing your wifes sister......Just think about it... this guy is taking a HUGE risk all for the sake of some trim ??????...he must either have a desire to end his marriage in a NASTY way or just likes Danger period!

Who is to say his Wife don't get into a Arguement with the sister involved and the sister drops the Bomb.....like......."OH YEAH ?.....Well I Been Fuckin Your Old Man cause you aint takin care of your bizness Bitch" and then in a Fit of Rage and out of her mind with grief and betrayal.... the Wife comes home later that night while her RAT of a Husband is sound asleep in Bed she calmly walks into the Bedroom and caves in his Skull with a Cast Iron Fryin Pan !!! .......talk about your Danger Junkies......How Big an Idiot can some guys be ?
RC

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
2 pending on how long its already be going on

·
Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts
utter jack ass good things to good people

·
Registered
5,962 Posts
Maybe that both the sisters are retarded or something, then you could get away with it for years.....

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I remember going on a lads holiday to Greece when I was 19. I ended up with English sisters one night. They just worked on me together and after I had fucked the younger one the older one climed on for her turn. One night never to be repeated I'm sure but never forgotton.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts