Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Mstr Of Useless Knowledge
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well if they can actually get it to my address first of all. They usually deliver my stuff two houses down.. If my neighbor calls me it usually means I got a delivery.... When they do manage to get it to me it's damaged.. Really???? Had a water pump come in and it looks like it was played soccer with. Holes in the box and the block mating surface is FUBARed and will have to be refaced! :smt076:smt076:smt076:smt076:smt076:smt076

Rant over...

·
slams revolving doors
3,857 Posts
Mine are good.
Some stuff that Jegs packs are sort of loose and most come in unmolested, maybe a dent on the side but in good order.

·
Registered
434 Posts
My regular Fedex guy is a car guy also which is cool, so when he sees a Jegs or Summit box he is real good about taking care of it, & usually waits till I open it to see what "goodies" I ordered. we will "BS" about cars for a bit & I usually will give him the catalogs & stickers, & any coupons I get with the packages...

·
Mstr Of Useless Knowledge
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
May just be our local delivery people.... Not to be Bashing Fed Ex...... Let me rephrase the title "how are your mail order deliveries?"

·
Registered
882 Posts
I hate FEDX just for that reason plus the box are all ways crushed

·
Registered
320 Posts
Fed Ex shows up between 8:30am and 8:45am every time we have a shipment. Avg 5 a month. I am only 14 miles from the shipping center.

·
Jack Stand Racer
6,463 Posts
both my fedex and ups guys are good ...althou the ups guy does'nt get to my house til after 5pm...must be last on his route ...they usually either put the stuff on my work bench if the garage is open or tucked away nicely on the porch ...most boxes in decent shape...no damaged parts...

·
Registered
282 Posts
I ship alot and they all suck. Carefull handling is a thing of the past. Those guys are all overworked and just pushed.. Why should they care.. They allow up to 150lbs for one driver to lift..thats crazy..

·
Registered
335 Posts
Can't blame the shipper for poorly packed boxes. What the shipper does to transport a box is a known quantity. They will bounce it around.... a lot. This doesn't change. For every day something is shipped, it is unloaded and loaded at least once. Loading and unloading trucks is not a high paying job. How you pack the box, knowing these things is what ensures it gets there safe and sound.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
My FedEx is much better than the UPS. On occasion we get packages that need to have a signature. UPS will ring my door bell once and before I can get to the front door the UPS driver is already back in the truck and heading down the road. FedEx, if I don't come to the door they will come into my shop walk around on the back deck to see if I am home.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Fedex routes are privately owned looked into buying one last year down in the keys never pulled the trigger I'm guessing the owner has alot to do with service.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts