Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple question. I'm all in. Try hard, good to go for 1.5-2.5 hours. What ever it takes to please the wife.

She gets handled properly with 2-3 orgasms on average, but it takes a LOT longer to give them to her than it did 15 years ago.

I do not blow until she has at least once, but usually twice.

Do you give it your all?

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,602 Posts
Get yours and turn the TV on ,be a man .

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm guessing you're questioning my timeframe. With foreplay, that's an average for our start to finish time.

I could finish in 5 minutes, but it's about pleasing her. Not lying, just how it is. Longer to please her now that she's in her 40's.

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Simple question. I'm all in. Try hard, good to go for 1.5-2.5 hours. What ever it takes to please the wife.

She gets handled properly with 2-3 orgasms on average, but it takes a LOT longer to give them to her than it did 15 years ago.

Do you give it your all?
1.5-2.5 Hours. Fuck that, i got shit to do. As long as we both get off were good.

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
About 2 minutes

Question was how hard do you work in the bedroom.

I can finish in under 5 minutes. The wife can not since her hysterectomy. I could pick her locks 3 times in the first 20 minutes like clockwork.

Takes a lot longer now.

But I still give it my best every fucking time.

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
From the replies, I'm working too hard. I'll share that with the wife and let her know she's getting spoiled

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
First wife is 10 years younger than me, I'm probably trying too hard.

2nd wife will likely take less effort, I'll let the first wife know this.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,602 Posts
First wife is 10 years younger than me, I'm probably trying too hard.

2nd wife will likely take less effort, I'll let the first wife know this.
Tell her that her sister is riding you to hard and she needs to cut you some slack .

·
Registered
1,938 Posts

Do you give it your all?
15-20 min on average. I can get her off 3+ times routinely so she is happy. One nut and I'm done. Maybe two on a rare occasion. Who the hell has 1.5 to 2.5hr to fuck. Not me but more power to ya.

·
Registered
8,998 Posts
I went 72 last night........ 69 on the floor and 3 in bed. :p

BTW! I am waiting for IROC BOY to weigh in!!

1 - 20 of 95 Posts