Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What tire, suspension, transmission, aerodynamics package are we talking?
the car is a 1998 trans am the rear end is fab 9inch ford with 4.10s tires are 33 drags the trans is a 400 th the car is heavy 3550 it is a ladder bar car would the car be faster with a 2 speed pg our do i have to much at 3550 lb the engin is a 565 with merlin 10.2 block aliver rods 8.7 comp 385 bmf heads 114 turbo hope this is a the info you were looking for thanks for the info guys !!!

·
Registered
645 Posts
I know all that matters very much but I'd have to agree that this Combo should be a Low 7 Second Threat.
It would have to be a REALLY odd combo not to be, I agree. But I've heard of some really odd combos in my time and have learned to always find out more details before promising an E.T. Just think if he had an old F150 on a 275 drag radial lol.

·
Registered
645 Posts
the car is a 1998 trans am the rear end is fab 9inch ford with 4.10s tires are 33 drags the trans is a 400 th the car is heavy 3550 it is a ladder bar car would the car be faster with a 2 speed pg our do i have to much at 3550 lb the engin is a 565 with merlin 10.2 block aliver rods 8.7 comp 385 bmf heads 114 turbo hope this is a the info you were looking for thanks for the info guys !!!
Sounds like a really cool car! You may need to take a little gear out of the back.

- Brian

·
Registered
36 Posts
It only ran 8.80's @ 76mph in the 1/8 with a worn out 460. It still managed to surprise some unsuspecting cars though. I started building my turbo engine for the truck until I was talked into a Mustang.

I didn't mean to take the thread off topic, when he said F150 I just thought I would post.

·
Registered
645 Posts
It only ran 8.80's @ 76mph in the 1/8 with a worn out 460. It still managed to surprise some unsuspecting cars though. I started building my turbo engine for the truck until I was talked into a Mustang.

I didn't mean to take the thread off topic, when he said F150 I just thought I would post.
Thank you for illustrating my point!

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
better take alot of gear out-maybe a 3.60 or so

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.