Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually never have a problem getting things I order from Fedex or ups, but this one has me pissed! I ordered something last Wednesday(12/29)& it was shipped the same day from Ohio, well as of today(1/7) it is still "out for delivery"-when I track the package-this is what it tells me. It also shows that it went into their Hagerstown,Md. location & departed from there(on Tuesday 1/4) & thats it! Iam about an hour from Hagerstown-I mean I could have rode my daughters bike there & back 3-times already!.......so I called the guy who the parts where coming from(Oh-I have dealt with him on several things & have NEVER had a problem at all-things always come in 2-days)........& he has been on the phone with his"fedex rep" trying to figure this out & find the package & fedex cant produce it?? Basically telling him-it"vanished".......WTF kind of answer is that?

I've read alot of the horror stories on here about fedex & ups, so I guess this one is mine.......oh well-rant over!:(

·
Moderater
13,640 Posts
Ask Wilson.....

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
yeah, I had UPS pull that one on me a few years ago. sold a Valve Timing Tool to a guy in Calf and it never got to him. I tracked it to a UPS hub in San Deigo and after that, it to vanished. I failed to insure it, so I was out @$100.00

when I worked at the Ford dealer, I shipped parts out everyday and at least once a month UPS would loose or damage something....

·
itsjunk
2,118 Posts
someone who handled the box needed the part worse then you.

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
UPS.... Flywheel went missing. They paid the sender the insurance claim and he never sent me the $$$. $375 right down the drain........ :smt067UPS!

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I ordered a Valance from markewich (SP) for my mustang. UPS lost the fucker and didnt know what happened to it. Like it vanished? Markewich sent me another one and he had to fight it out with UPS. I think he ended up getting it back. Great guy to deal with!

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Fuck FED-EX! They fucked up a hood i shipped and had to reimburse the buyer for, they broke a pass. side F150 mirror that i had to pay for, AND they delivered me a box with a bellhousing and a big hole in it and said the Liberty pro shifted TKO must have fell out and refused to pay for it! Lucky for me, the seller refunded my money and took them to court. I hope the poor guy got his money out of them bastards!

·
Pro Mod Professor
6,846 Posts
I ordered something from ebay and I checked tracking and it randomly says still it's left the facility in NC on January 5th and still hasn't been updated. Yet something else I ordered is updated I bought yesterday and is already going to be at my house tomorrow. Great job USPS.

·
"Big Al" Sargent
7,472 Posts
I sell stuff ,occasionally, on here and when possible I've been using the USPS Flat Rate Shipping, lately. I like it alot better and besides, it costs less.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,825 Posts
Lol i was just looking at fedex tracking for some of my stuff..one says in transit an the other says at fedex in cali..that one says it will be.diliverd tomorrow ..other was suppost to be here today..

Got some headers in wensday an half of the ass end of the box was ripped open..glad none of the fed ex guys race sprint cars seeing that's what they are..going to make them work for my fender exit exhaust

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,825 Posts
I sell stuff ,occasionally, on here and when possible I've been using the USPS Flat Rate Shipping, lately. I like it alot better and besides, it costs less.
I've sold a ton of shit over the yrs an for the past 5yrs I've only used Usps an had no problems..plus there cheaper most the time

·
Registered
862 Posts
Please remember.....Fed Ex, UPS, and USPS are just the pack mules following the carrots that you hang in front of them. If your packaging or address skills suck, blaming the mules is probably futile. :cool:

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
All I can say is FUCK USPS shipping. I ordered a new blower for my Cobra around Christmas. After he shipped it, the tracking number said expected delivery date 1/5/2011, well it never even showed up until today, the 7th. And when it did, the box was stamped "Damaged" all over, along with all kinds of rips and holes, and the blower snout was sticking out of the corner of the box. I'd sure like to slap the fuck out of some USPS shipping idiots. Fucking shitbags.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,825 Posts
That or not knowing how to pack..a pizza box or wrapping paper is not a good item to use for shipping ..also if you write in sharpie make sure you clear tape over it do to it does wipe off..

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
I'm just saying, if your job is so difficult that you can't handle moving a box without putting 6 holes in it, your head needs to be curb stomped by ronnie coleman.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,825 Posts
All I can say is FUCK USPS shipping. I ordered a new blower for my Cobra around Christmas. After he shipped it, the tracking number said expected delivery date 1/5/2011, well it never even showed up until today, the 7th. And when it did, the box was stamped "Damaged" all over, along with all kinds of rips and holes, and the blower snout was sticking out of the corner of the box. I'd sure like to slap the fuck out of some USPS shipping idiots. Fucking shitbags.

That's the shippers fault sorry to say but that is a shit box an looks like it was packaged loosely..it dont take common sense on how shit should be packed if you can shake the.box an shit shakes around then re pack..if it has a pointy or sharp side dbl box it...

People do not get that little elfs do not walk shit from truck to truck..this side up means nothing..i laugh at that everytime i see it..here's how shit works in the post office..you drop off at a office.it gets tossed into a ben,that gets to the main shipping plant an gets unloaded on to a belt system that is 50ft high..it then roles around up there riding the belts,comes down a chute an gos to key station .then gets smacked onto a belt/dumped an gos to where it needs to go..gets dropped down a 20ft chute to either a person or what is a otr(otr is a 6'x6' can that holds up to 2 tons of mail)..then that gets loaded on a truck an done 1 or 2 more times..also Usps takes max of 70# for weight..it dont know if your box is two pounds or at the.max so when the arms hit it its enough to move a box a foot..

·
Registered
862 Posts
I'm just saying, if your job is so difficult that you can't handle moving a box without putting 6 holes in it, your head needs to be curb stomped by ronnie coleman.
Again.....if you can't pack, don't ship. Have someone who is capable handle it.

Jeg's ships their stuff on fluffy yellow pillows.Just sayin.....

·
Registered
632 Posts
Years ago we ordered 17k worth of goods from Skinny Kid to build our car, it was shipped on two pallets via FedEx freight "conviently" missplaced one whole pallet. We got the run around for a solid two weeks, finally we got an accurate invoice of all the part that were on that one pallet and relayed that information to FedEx and POOF a day later it appeared.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts