Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just found out today i have ben transferd to a different district starting frst of the month .i dont really like working out of this districk been there done that.the main reason is the guy that would be my boss is nothing but a now it all putts .he will but in to your conversations that he is not even part of and just try and take over the moment .i swear it bugs the piss out of me .i asked him onetime why he has to ac as if he knows everything and he just gave me a smug littel loke and said ;whats wrong you jelous ; now i know if i give this guy the beating he deserves they will probly ask me to leave .what the hell do i do i wana kill him but i cant !!!!!!!!!!!!the bosses all seme to think that he can do now wrong but the truth is he cant find his ass with both hands .any help would be appreciated . this econemy sucks usuallyi coud find a job before i got home but now !!!!!!!!!!:-Yap

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
You avoid him until you can find a new job or transfer.

Oh and alcohol isn't gonna help much....thats pretty evident.

·
Habitual Linestepper
1,457 Posts
Just go to his boss's and tell them that his sexual advances toward you make you feel very uncomfortable and your not sure what your supposed to do about it.;)

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just go to his boss's and tell them that his sexual advances toward you make you feel very uncomfortable and your not sure what your supposed to do about it.;)
hey now there s an idea ill have to remember that one keep em comin

·
Registered
302 Posts
just found out today i have ben transferd to a different district starting frst of the month .i dont really like working out of this districk been there done that.the main reason is the guy that would be my boss is nothing but a now it all putts .he will but in to your conversations that he is not even part of and just try and take over the moment .i swear it bugs the piss out of me .i asked him onetime why he has to ac as if he knows everything and he just gave me a smug littel loke and said ;whats wrong you jelous ; now i know if i give this guy the beating he deserves they will probly ask me to leave .what the hell do i do i wana kill him but i cant !!!!!!!!!!!!the bosses all seme to think that he can do now wrong but the truth is he cant find his ass with both hands .any help would be appreciated . this econemy sucks usuallyi coud find a job before i got home but now !!!!!!!!!!:-Yap

Learn how to spell you fucking dumb ass.

anyone would look like a know it all next to you.

·
Registered
13,485 Posts
if you have the same level of talking ability as you have written communuication...then it is not difficult to understand that you certainally aint a "much know of any-at- all...."

post # 10 tells most of it all...

learn to spell

maybe you need more alky to drink

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,324 Posts
Learn how to spell you fucking dumb ass.

anyone would look like a know it all next to you.
Same thought here. Some people just don't know they are stupid. Maybe he got tranfered to this "know it all" in hopes he will get fed up and quit.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I deal with it daily .

Guy here "thinks" he is a rocket scientist

Told me yesterday --

"Hey, I was tested and my IQ was only 2 points below Einstein"

My response, doesn't say much for Einstein then does it ..

·
Impeach obama
6,174 Posts
put a gun to your ear, pull the trigger and listen for a bang.

·
Yb word crew
1,109 Posts
i just let him say whatever hes saying then walk away... i got two of them here at my work.... i just ignore them when possible

·
Registered
13,485 Posts
really ,

with the probable type of discussions that your circle jerk would be having,

it is not difficult to have someone from the outside

say that they know more than you.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts