Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
T/S 368E
26,852 Posts

Atkins & go to the VA every 3 month's for my existing issues :(
13 prescriptions seem to help, I feel much better than the day I finally saw a doctor after 30 of being an idiot!!!

·
Registered
16,095 Posts
Relatively good diet. I walk 5-7 miles a day at the real job. One of, omega 3 gel cap, mens 50+ multi, vitamin C, vitamin D per day. Non smoker.10 beers a week.

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc all help your body get the most out of what you eat. I take one of the combo pills each day.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
When you're 75, who do you want to be? Some poofter who stayed out of the sun, never did anything and still has good skin? Or do you want to come racing in, throwing it sideways and get out looking like Kieth Richards who spent his life living?

·
Registered
17,210 Posts
When you're 75, who do you want to be? Some poofter who stayed out of the sun, never did anything and still has good skin? Or do you want to come racing in, throwing it sideways and get out looking like Kieth Richards who spent his life living?

^^^ I kinda' agree. I've got a shot to make it to 80. Smoke less than 4 packs a day, never drink more than a 5th and make sure I'm in bed no later than 3:00 during the work week. Now on the weekends, I do tend to get a little crazy though..

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
At this point what difference does it really make. I know the damage is done and is most likely not fixable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts