Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been running one stage of NOS on a Progressive controller on a throttle Micro Switch. I now have added a second stage I would like to have on a button to add as needed.

I am looking for a clean full proof location and system. Where do you put the second stage button?

I have a button on my Cheetah Shifter I use for the Line Lock. That seems to be the place for a second stage? I have heard about a A/B switch to change that button from Line Lock to 2 stage button, but I am worried I will phuck up and forget the switch. I can see it now, pull through the water, pump the brakes twice and grab the button at idle and blow the hood off, LOL!

Steering Wheel Button? How to wire? Use the phone cord apporach? Don't think I like that much. I street drive it and the wheel is 5 1/2 turns lock to lock, the cord seems like a PIA?

Any wireless buttons worth a crap?

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
i use a digiset...i want to watch the track..1 less thing to do...shit happens quick on 2 kits.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
as Will said....Digiset and relay, done. Pretty simple really.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I have a button I pick up and hold in my left hand while holding the steering wheel. Works for me.
First stage on the shifter along with button for trans brake.(2 buttons on shifter)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A digiset will bring it on a set time in the run, but what if I want it on demand?

And how does a digiset cut it off if you lift, I assume you use a wide open signal from the micro switch? So I am assuming the micro switch sends a signal to the digiset that is timed to come on lets say 2 seconds into the run, and the digiset activates the relay to the solinoid? And it cuts off if you lift just like the first stage?

And where can I get the digiset?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts