Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 424 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured this would be a good thread.
I am big into lifted trucks and my ex took a pic of this truck, she handed me the phone and i accidently hit the next pic button and there was a dude standing there in boxers. i never saw that coming talk about a surprise

·
Registered
521 Posts
Sooo.....one picture and she's cheating or was the picture of him in his underwear balls deep in your old lady??? There has to be more details than that!!!

·
Budget Beater
1,504 Posts
I walked in 2 days earlier than she expected to find a couple of friends were over keeping it warm for me :smt103 1 guy and 1 girl, knocked the door off the hinges throwing their asses out! all 3 of em! :-Yap

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Had a friend call me and told me my now ex was at a car show with some other guy. And it wasn't her brother. Then he sent me cell phone pics. She didn't like it when she go home and was confronted. She told me she was going to visit her family. I guess she took a wrong turn on the way. :smt102

·
كافر
9,930 Posts
is this the one you wanted to be engaged to for 6 months? I'm loling now.

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
She came home and looked like a glazed doughnut.

·
Registered
437 Posts
She told me she was going to her sister's house,after working out at the gym.Her sister's house was like 30-40 mins away and she would call me when she got there.I called her 10 mins later to talk and no answer.Went by the local lounge by the gym and her car was there and she was sitting at the bar with the guy from the gym."Were just friends she says"They now live together in the townhome we were living in.FUCKING LYING DOUCHEBAG.........should of knew better from her cheating of her previous boyfriend fucking the guys out of his shop.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Facebook lol

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is this the one you were going to move in with? Lol
Sooo.....one picture and she's cheating or was the picture of him in his underwear balls deep in your old lady??? There has to be more details than that!!!

haha to the first question no, i didnt think she was cheating at the time cause he never text or called when i was around but then the story unfolded over 3 months, so yeah lol

·
AMP Racing member
3,473 Posts
Ha funny... I'm reading this thread and "your time is gonna come" by Zepplin just came on the radio...

For me, I was driving home from work a day early and her (my) car was at some dude's house. She was supposed to be at my house... I didn't tell her I was coming home a day early because I suspected something was up... I was right...

1 - 20 of 424 Posts