Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
I don't know if that story is true or not. However, from a logical standpoint, it sounds like a complete fabrication. Nothing about even seems plausible.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
78,337 Posts
I THINK THE GOVERNMENT HAS MADE A CLOSED DOOR DECISION TO ENGAGE WITH CHINA...THIS IS THE SPARRING MATCH...OBVIOUSLY THEY HAVE TO SELL IT TO THE PEOPLE...SO LET THEM SOAK ON SOME VIRUS FOR A FEW MONTHS..THEN EVERYONE WILL BE READY TO KILL THESE FUCKS

·
Void
78,868 Posts
I THINK THE GOVERNMENT HAS MADE A CLOSED DOOR DECISION TO ENGAGE WITH CHINA...THIS IS THE SPARRING MATCH...OBVIOUSLY THEY HAVE TO SELL IT TO THE PEOPLE...SO LET THEM SOAK ON SOME VIRUS FOR A FEW MONTHS..THEN EVERYONE WILL BE READY TO KILL THESE FUCKS
If you've noticed, Trump has been moving war ships into place...

·
Smart Ass Conservative
104,130 Posts
I would put nothing past them .

·
Registered
699 Posts
ive been saying for years, time to isolate that country from everyone else. cant believe a word they say, and their human rights record speaks for itself.

·
Former RJ instigator
39,983 Posts
ive been saying for years, time to isolate that country from everyone else. cant believe a word they say, and their human rights record speaks for itself.
Totally agree, that country and it's fucked regime needs to be dealt with accordingly, it's time to do some much needed ethnic cleansing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts