Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
time to go racing yet ?
35,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obama wakes up one night, there is George Washington's ghost! He says, " George how can I help this country?"
Washington replies, "Be honest with the people like I was!"

Obama goes back to sleep and awakes again. This time its' Thomas Jefferson's ghost! He says "Tom how can I help this country?"
Jefferson says, "Love the constitution like I did!"

Waking up again there is Abe Lincoln's ghost, he says "Abe how can I help this country?"
Abe replies, "Go see a play at Ford's Theater real soon.

IN GOD WE TRUST, NOT THE GOVERNMENT!!!!!

·
Registered
7,220 Posts
especially since the GOP is doing everything they can to make him fail. the GOP should really know how to fuck something up, they have since reagan.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
:smt115:-~hang:smt038

·
Registered
640 Posts
He needs no help,he and all the idiots he brought in with him are doing just fine.
Yeah, He has spent more money since being in office that all other combined. And that was'nt the GOP. now he wants to spend 800+ billion more. WTF .

Tim

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
especially since the GOP is doing everything they can to make him fail. the GOP should really know how to fuck something up, they have since reagan.
you can't really believe this do you? I suggest you look at what he's done..

His "accomplishments" show exactly what direction he hopes to move this country.
He ..in simple terms is a disaster that has no clue on how to lead.

THE BEST HE CAN DO IS RESIGN.

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
Best post in this thread so far.
This President had a sweeping mandate from voters and control of the government upon entering office. He could have brought the country together and swept us all into recovery. Instead HE implemented partisan policies built on the tone of an intolerable ideologue dictator.

HE FUCKING SQUANDERED THE ECONOMIC FUTURE OF EVERY SINGLE CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE HE SEES POWER IN CLASS DIVISION.

I voted for this asshole...I gave him support and the respect to do what he promised. He has done nothing but thumbed his narcissistic nose in the air while the country slides farther and farther to the bottom. I once gasped that someone would stand in his way....and now I count everyday that they can. It's not the GOP you can blame...

IT'S THE RESULTS!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts